Alex Rize - Leviathan 7

morphosisrecords

Registered
Reaction score
morph016_300x300.jpg

Our next release come from a young Russian producer Alex Rize. Leviathan 7 is a deep-tech tune with dark ambient atmosphere. 9b0 made a very sick techy-glitchy house remix from this track and finally Embliss turned it into a very solid progressive breaks mix.

Alex Rize - Leviathan 7
Label: Morphosis Records
Catalog: MORPH016
Release Date: April-30-2008
Genere: Deep / Tech House, Progressive Breaks
Format: Digital

Tracklist
01 Alex Rize - Leviathan 7 (Original Mix)
02 Alex Rize - Leviathan 7 (9b0 Remix)
03 Alex Rize - Leviathan 7 (Embliss Back To Babylon Mix)

DJ Support

Cassino & Laben Just one word, AWESOME!!!! Really great release from Alex Rize that never stop his huge talent, nice sounds, effects and incredible vibe. We'll play it for sure..

Blue Room Project "Really dig the deep feel of the original & smooth ethereal breaks on the Embliss remix. 8/10"

Stefan Anion "The 9b0 mix is the business!!!"

Hyline "DEEP, Athmospheric, the Original & the 9B0 Mix kills my Brain! Best Release ever!"

DJ Taucher "this is a truely pumping and variated track with highs and lows a cool soundsearch and unexpected moves i like the breacks babylon mix the most becouse of its timeless atmosphere it shows up with music for heart head and feet thanks"

Tobias Hoppe "Thank you so much for this superb release. I love every track of it. The Original is perfect deep prog. house. The 9b0 rmx is a bomb. Perfect for the dancefloor and the Embliss Back To Babylon Mix is a very nice Breaks track - I love it's bassline. I'll play all 3 mixes."

Sasha Le Monnier "Will be charting this release, wicked work by all involved, though my fav is definbtely the 9b0 Remix...excellent sounds!!"

Aeron Aether "Embiss Back to Babylon Mix is great!!! ...and will support for sure!"

Dibby Dougherty "the embliss back to babylon mix is my pick of the bunch, nice to hear some cool melodic proggressive breaks again...keep them coming"

James Warren "Really enjoyed all 3 mixes here. The 9b0 pips it as I love the edgy minimal prog house sound. Emblisshas a rich prog breaks feel to it with its layers of sound."

Rob Vision aka Dobbs "Like the 9BO mix "

StyleClash "the original version by Alex is the one for me! the Embliss remix is also nice though!"

Flack.su "Great release! I really like the Embliss Mix!"

Jacco @ Work "That 9b0 remix is indeed out of this world. I like it (especially the midsection of this remix is awesome) and I will see how to fit it into my sets. Tim Brandwijk aka Embliss delivered a fine break remixs which suits perfectly to your label. Will play this one."

Kenny Substance "I'm feeling Embliss blissful breaks remix. Smooth stuff! 9bO remix kinda interest me also. Groovy minimal aimed. Nice one!"

Conor Darey "Quality 9b0 mix!"

For more info & samples visit our websites:
Morphosis Records
MySpace.com - Morphosis Records - HU - Breakbeat / Electronica / Progressive - www.myspace.com/morphosisrecords

Back