Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IF...

IF...

...you would create an event for about 400 PPl with a 10 hour Line Up...what would you do...how does it look like...wher do you do, when do you do etc...

give some examples and ideas...or if youve done already please tell me your experience ...what was good...what was bad...what to look after...

no one ???

Personally i think you should start off with planning, planning ahead. The main issue from your example is the 400 people & the 10 hour lin-up. I suppose like almost any other project you need to be prepared weeks maybe months before the actual date its supposed to take place. Plotting out a weekly timeline could be a good start and setting goals & milestones to achieve every week or so could be of big help.

U may also want to invest time in a plan of action (Action Plan). In other words a description of what needs to be done, when and by whom to achieve the results called for by one or more objectives. It contains task assignments, schedules, resource allocation and evaluation criteria. May be a simpler version of a project plan. So an action plan is a step-by-step plan of action and schedule for correcting a process or a quality issue.

Next and most importantly, the financial/budget plan. How will the project be financed. Will there be/is there a budget? Estimated costs etc etc

The last step is an evaluation on how everything was performed & if everything whent accordingly.

This is just a rough lay-out and how I would try to tackle this project. Especially a project consisting of 400 +- guests. Preparation is key in this case.

Does this help you out a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by olduser View Post
    Does this help you out a bit?
    yeah thx

the planning i did exactly like you wrote...with a complete S.M.A.R.T. Plan ...the only thing i did already is to find sponsors etc for making it no cost...th rest is done

what i want is ...how should the event look like...

greets

How it should look like? As in a theme, colors, design etc?

How it should look like? As in a theme, colors, design etc?
    no

location, ppl, gogos, sideevent things like haircutter or whatever

Wow, that's very detailed and specific stuff..
    Which for me would be difficult to help you out with. I don't know what kind of event it is you are taling about. So my ideas are very general.

let's take location for instance. You're from Austria as I can see. I've never been there but I can tell you that the location needs to accomadate the 400 people. This including parking availability, security, emergency exits + routes etc

its very easy...when you go to an Trance event...what should it looklike that you will go there

Quote Originally Posted by JayCan View Post
    its very easy...when you go to an Trance event...what should it looklike that you will go there
    Should look like ID&T's Sensation Dance Events or something in that direction

ID&T organized events such as Sensation, Mystery Land, Trance Energy and Innercity...

Should look like ID&T's Sensation Dance Events or something in that direction
    okay but for 400 ppl i cant take the webster hall

Quote Originally Posted by JayCan View Post
    okay but for 400 ppl i cant take the webster hall
    LOL!

that place holds a capacity of 1800 or more, it's huge yeah haha

dont think you'll need a side event for 400ppl, maybe a chill out zone or something.
    Weekly Essentials - Mondays 7pm Eastern http://www.facebook.com/weeklyessentialspodcast

Oh and about those 400 people on Webster Hall...
    K-Fed had like 250 people during his "show" lmao...
    Nothing.. can be worse than that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information