Imagine by Armin Van Buuren

berlinpvd

Registered
Reaction score
What do u guys think of Imagine by Armin Van Buuren

Imagine by Armin is great! I am currently loving the album! It's one of his best albums so far.

Simply amazing !!! I love every single track on it !!! ... each one has its own vibe ;-)

The piano tracks have always been my weekness and these ones in Imagine are not exception! The vocals are amazing too escpecially In and out of love and Rain! :love: I thing this album sounds different but there is still something reminding of the previous albums. I like it...yeah. (:)

Imagine has a nice mellow ring in it ,this album flows so smoothly that by the end of it I want to hear it all over it again.

wat do u guys think of Imagine compared to previous albums by Armin

Got this album last month and can't stop listening to it! Hold onto me and In And Out Of Love are amazing! I like the breaks styling in the last one!

Imagine = Best. Album. Ever.

I'm hanging for the Armin Only Imagine DVD too - I've got it on pre-order at the moment.

I'd say Imagine is about on par with his earlier works. It definitely does have a mellow vibe but it works beautifully. Great vocals, great breakdowns, good shit.

Shivers and 76 for me are much much better.

I miss the lack of more instrumentals,but Intricacy is sooo great.

Last edited:
I downloaded this album and it's great I don't think there is anything Amin can do that would turn out bad :)

previous works have been more on the beats and pure trance while imagine turned out to be a great vocal album but since the release some cool remixes and mashups r turning out to sound great! i love the original album...pretty cool tunes in there taking armin to a whole new sound maturity i guess....thumbs up

It's just awesome! Armin Only was awesome, the album is awesome and the DVD aswell :D
How many gooesebumps and chills can you get!? I almost join the crying I see some people do on the dvd :lolz:

Didn't enjoy it very much. Yes, there are a few brilliant tracks (In and Out, for example). But too much, TOO MUCH vocals in one album - don't understand that.

Didn't enjoy it very much. Yes, there are a few brilliant tracks (In and Out, for example). But too much, TOO MUCH vocals in one album - don't understand that.

Big names usually have also vocals in their album. Those tune are ok for releasing as pop single on tv and so on..

Laan
So? :smile1:
This doesn't make it allright to pack such an awful number of vocals in one CD.

Back