Mohawk - Celestia [Sedna Recordings] Inc. Noel Sanger + J-Soul Remixes

Sedna

Registered
Reaction score
Mohawk - Celestia [Sedna Recordings]

Celestia", Mohawk's latest release on Sedna Recordings, has gained the attention of Ferry Corsten, Andy Moor and Armin Van Buuren .

Mohawk has whipped up a.. tantalizing and jaw dropping beatpumper that will leave listeners moving..in harmonic space.

Noel Sanger takes the mix up a notch by laying down a few amazingly catchy twists of his own, while J-Soul delivers a deep, moody and soulful interpretation that any true enthusiast of progressive house shouldn’t pass up.

Buy it now on Beatport!

https://www.beatport.com/release/114016

Thanks Light Sequence, this is the most trancey out of the 3 and did quite well at Ruby Skye in San Francisco. The next Sedna release will be prog trancey as well so look out for that.

Thanks Light Sequence, this is the most trancey out of the 3 and did quite well at Ruby Skye in San Francisco. The next Sedna release will be prog trancey as well so look out for that.

right on :grinning:

This tune is ok. I like other productions of mohawk alot more though.. It's not worth buying it for me..

love the original and j-soul remix :music:

not too keen on noel's version... too trancy for me :music:

This tune is ok. I like other productions of mohawk alot more though.. It's not worth buying it for me..

It's not electro as his other productions, so i can see why. Thanks for the feedback though.

love the original and j-soul remix :music:

not too keen on noel's version... too trancy for me :music:
Original is my preference too ;)

Back