Arthur Galestian (Los Angeles, CA): Summer 2008 Promo Mix Submission

ABSOLUT Trance

Registered
Reaction score
DJ Name: Arthur Galestian

How long you have been a DJ: 8 Years

Style of music played: Trance/Progressive/Techno

Bio:
Arthur has performed at venues such as the Hollywood Arena, Spundae and RED at Circus, The Standard, Leiden's Liberation Festivities in Holland, and Empire Ballroom at the 2006 Las Vegas Music Conference. He has also been featured as Guest DJ on Vancouver's CJSF 90.1FM, ETN.FM, and Global Dance Mission on iTunes.

Past accomplishments include live broadcasts through collaborations with Orange Vibe and Giant in a joint effort to further expose electronic dance music to Orange County. Through this, he has worked alongside artists such as Armin van Buuren, Dubfire (of Deep Dish), Miss Nine, Matthew Dekay, Marco Bailey, and Paolo Mojo. In addition, his weekly radio show has allowed him to feature and interview several renowned guest DJs, most recent of which was UK DJ and producer, Lange. Today, he continues to DJ at various events and continues hosting "Division of Hardcore Samples" every Thursday night from 10PM-12AM (PST) on KUCI 88.9 FM (kuci.org). He also runs the boards at KIIS 102.7FM and STAR 98.7FM (LA/OC).

Arthur continues to work hard at delivering fresh sounds every week on the radio show, in addition to developing several music projects. His immense musical passions continue to drive him to explore scattered places in a constant search for fresh sounds and adventure. Ultimately, it's the satisfaction of sharing oneself through music, and the response of a cheering crowd that makes all the efforts worthwhile."

Tracklist:
01. Lens - Beyond The Shadows (Moonbeam Remix) [Coldharbour Red]
02. Rachael Starr - To Forever (Moonbeam Remix) [Art & Craft Recordings]
03. Heatbeat - Nebula [High Contrast Nu-Breed]
04. Armin van Buuren (ft. Audrey Gallagher)
- Hold On To Me [Armada Music]
05. Heatbeat
- Chochicho Tiene Hambre [Soundpiercing]
06. Timbaland (ft. One Republic) vs Sander van Doorn vs Heatbeat
- Apologize To My Chochicho (Arthur Galestian Mash-Up) [Unreleased]
07. Marco V
- Dudak (Filo & Peri Remix) [In Charge]
08. Brian Cross
- This Summer [In Charge]
09. Public Domain (ft. Lucia Holm)
- I Feel Love (Bart Claessen Remix) [Feverpitch]
10. Steve Birch
- Amnesia [J00F Recordings]
11. David West & Orkidea
- God’s Garden [AVA Recordings]
12. David West
- Welsh Morphology [AnjunaDeep]
13. Heatbeat (ft. Mathias Faint)
- Sxing (Bruxxas Remix) [In Charge]
14. Woody van Eyden & Alex M.O.R.P.H. (ft. Michelle Citrin)
[Turn It On (Ron Creemer’s Deep Devotion Remix) [Vandit Records]
15. Mike Koglin (ft. Beatrice)
- On My Way (Acute 2007 Remix) [Noys Music]

Download Link: Driveway - Arthur Galestian - Summer 2008 Promo Mix.mp3

Back