Music Production

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroomike

Registered
Reaction score
I recently have aquired a studio w/ a nice range of equipment and have sold all my old stuff that had become obsoleite. Now I have to learn how to correctly use all the new equipment. Can anyone reffer me to a nice web site were I can learn the basics and techniques to proporly compose and/ or record Trance and Progressive music. Hope i'v been clear enough and I appreciate any help. Thanks for your time.:grinning:

no you haven't been clear :mask:

WHAT range of equipment do you have at your disposal?

to be really specific it would help, it would be pointless linking to stuff that you can't use.

but in general you can google for notation (so you can/want to go the classic way) and harmony and beat structures but over all theorising it is still best to analyse and dissect existing tracks, just like people learning instruments will try to copy other tunes.

Last edited:
Well, looks like I am left with less than I thought. I now have a JV-30 synthesizer(midi), Alesis Quadraverb, Fostex DMT-8 Digital mutitracker, and a small range off other effects processers, guitar, bass(fender jazz), Marshall bass amp, jvc monitor speakers, 2 Dat decks, umm i know im missing something else but this is mostly it for now. Thanks for help guys

Last edited:
thanks for the great Mixes by 90" degrees
for my information visit DJ Deelane

Well, looks like I am left with less than I thought. I now have a JV-30 synthesizer(midi), Alesis Quadraverb, Fostex DMT-8 Digital mutitracker, and a small range off other effects processers, guitar, bass(fender jazz), Marshall bass amp, jvc monitor speakers, 2 Dat decks, umm i know im missing something else but this is mostly it for now. Thanks for help guys

Ohh ya can't forget my computer. Thats an important tool I might add.

equipmentlist! ist a must!
hardware or software?

micha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back