Reaction score
Okay y'all.

I am starting a new thread.

What is everyone wearing RIGHT NOW?

Me, just some black Adidas shorts and that's it:mask:

Have @ it kids.

Abominus:icecream:

I´m naked..:mask::mask:

/me thinks this is another SPAM thread and will have at some point more info than one would like to know (looks at post above and shakes head) :p :p

:lol:

/me thinks this is another SPAM thread and will have at some point more info than one would like to know (looks at post above and shakes head) :p :p

loooooooooool :lol:

i bet jelly wouldn't mind :mask:

as for me......a dark blue muscle shirt and some grey sweat pants. :lollypop:

Let's see...

Sandals, Camo shorts with lots of pockets, and a dark blue T-shirt with green sleeve cuffs and a green neck cuff.

I have a tendency of wearing clashing clothes LOL. :lol:

ah.fm tshirt with some black sweat pants equipped with headphones attached via ipod :music:

:puff:white t-shirt, black pants, pink slippers with sequins, black glasses

yellow polo and jeans pants :)

hi everyone im wearing a red bathrobe getting ready go to pressure at the arches yeee-haaa have nice weekend my friends xDx
:super::super:

red fishnet stockings, croutchless lace panties and a tasteful uplifting red bra with white trim...

and just for those who don't get dry humour, i'm joing btw, I only wear that gear on wednesdays ;-)

:LMAO:mad:t4e

I'm loving this thread:)

demin painter pants and a collared button short sleeved dark blue shirt

red fishnet stockings, croutchless lace panties and a tasteful uplifting red bra with white trim...

you got no style....no stilettos? :mask:

@Rob...what did i tell ya? :lol:

Back