25-06-2008 New AH.FM Panel

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all, well im proud to say that first stage of the new panel is finished. Kilian has been putting alot of time into creating this new panel for all of us.

Dj & Music
Servers & Network

The above sections are still being worked on.

The main panel all shows should finally link tyo actual threads. If you notice any bugs wha so ever please post back here, we would appreciate your help.

props to Kilian and everyone involved :)

now get back to work :p

for some minutes the panel was aired and i saw it and it's awesome:super::super::mml::)

* ON AIR [Replay] Abstraction Deep pres. Deep Sessions with DJ Eric Flash Vol. 23 on AH.FM *

for some minutes the panel was aired and i saw it and it's awesome:super::super::mml::)

:grinning: Direct access to the actual show should save time - the feature promises to be extremely handy ! :super: :music:

cant see any differences ...mybe im blind

woow...looks awesome...but...the set currently playing is not a linky...is it going to be?

new panel working, but the link for the actual set is playing not working, just for the next set coming is working, maybe is a bug?

still a few bugs left :p post them all here

thank you

works for me, like the pink/purple :)

It looks awesome!!!!:super::super:

Brilliant job,guys!!!
:bow::bow:

Really nice, like it a lot, what is going in the DJ & Music section?

the DJ section is the "jail" for those that don't upload their sets in time or not at all, and the music section will have rap and hip-hop, which will be used as torture tools :p:p :lol:

Loving the new panel!!

Great work afterhours:grinning:

I like it how when you click on the bars, it whooshes to the other side really fast:bounce:

Back