jddavid86

Registered
Reaction score
HI ah.fm friends,here is one of my sets,i hope you enjoy it
Feedback would be apreciated:grinning:

link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kznygs

tracklist:
01 Kosmas Epsilon - Speechnuts (Michael Cassette aka Squash 84 remix)
02 tenthu-essencia(qursion remix)
03 aly and fila-lost language(akesson remix)
04 onova-niveus(karl G remix)
05 Luke Terry & Kopi Luwak Feat Tiff Lacey -Fall Into The Moon(Mystery Islands Dub mix)
06 Manuel le Saux - Season(original mix)
07 Erik de Koning - Dream Flight(Mike Nichol Remix)
08 Chicane & The Thrillseekers - Autumn Tactics (Bryan Kearney remix)

* 04 Ernesto vs. Bastian - Super Jupiter *

:super:

:cap: While listening :music: to the combined project of Bitman 2.0 and marco18, I find you progressive addition here, jddavid86 ! :grinning:​

Variety in styles is a good thing. I am about to d/l your set. Time of listening is unsure yet: during prime times I love to join the Forum while listening to the actual sets being broadcasted, while at (many) other moments I've got to do other things (as listening) as well. But sooner or later, I will give yours a full listen :hug:

:cry:aww, I tried to download and it said it was unavailable and staff was looking into it.
Could there be another link? I will keep checking back.
:hug: to you David

:cry:aww, I tried to download and it said it was unavailable and staff was looking into it.
Could there be another link? I will keep checking back.
:hug: to you David
well,if they don´t fix it i´ll upload it again:music::hug:

:super:
:cap: While listening :music: to the combined project of Bitman 2.0 and marco18, I find you progressive addition here, jddavid86 ! :grinning:
Variety in styles is a good thing. I am about to d/l your set. Time of listening is unsure yet: during prime times I love to join the Forum while listening to the actual sets being broadcasted, while at (many) other moments I've got to do other things (as listening) as well. But sooner or later, I will give yours a full listen :hug:

thanks mate:hug:

Back