Reaction score
Dj Row Presents
T r a n c e g r e s s i v e V i b e s

djrow.jpg

2nd & 4th Saturday Monthly
EST: 19:00 - 20:00
GMT: 00:00 - 01:00
CET: 01:00 - 02:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Hello ya'll!!
I am really pumped about my episode tonight and i strongly recomend all of you no to miss out on it...it is maybe one of the most uplifting episodes i ever recorded!!and all the tracks that i got together for it are brand new ones,includind productions from : Dash Berlin,Carl B,Simmon Patterson and an amazing bangin classic to end the show from Cosmic Gate...
I hope to see everyone here and as always even if i am at work i ll be posting on real time the tracklist!!so have a great saturday everyone and see u later tonight!!

Tracklist :

Thank you all!Dont forget to vote for my show!!

Row

* paul-O - Kinetik Gathering 001 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening: 545 *

Hello ya'll!!
I am really pumped about my episode tonight and i strongly recomend all of you no to miss out on it...it is maybe one of the most uplifting episodes i ever recorded!!and all the tracks that i got together for it are brand new ones,includind productions from : Dash Berlin,Carl B,Simmon Patterson and an amazing bangin classic to end the show from Cosmic Gate...
I hope to see everyone here and as always even if i am at work i ll be posting on real time the tracklist!!so have a great saturday everyone and see u later tonight!!

Tracklist :

Thank you all!Dont forget to vote for my show!!

Row

:dancing: :hug: yup yup yup, Dj Row :lol:

it's 00:56h NL right here - but I will be there ! :grinning:​

* DJ Row Presents Trancegressive Vibes Ep. 033 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening: 542 *

:music: tuned in ! :grinning:​

* 12-07-2008 Dj Row - Trancegressive Vibes 033 ~ Now Listening : 471 *

:love: ok - this is right uplifting !
:dancing: :super:

* great oldie, Dj Row ! *

Cosmic Gate - Fire Wire

Cosmic Gate - Fire Wire :dancing: info: Discogs . com ! :music:

Label: EMI Electrola
Catalog#: 7243 8 79791 2 3
Format: CD, Maxi-Single
Released: 2001 :grinning: :super:

its really ridiculous that noone talks to the thread if im not here...and its really sad coz my set was off the hook...im not postin the tracklists,sorry...but denmark im glad u enjoyed it :)

don't take it personal Row, there are a few factors that affect the "forum presence", for the US/Canada adience its 6-7PM when your show is on and being the middle of the summer most people are away, for the European audience the time when your show airs is 12am or 1am, most are fast asleep or out partying, also some people just listen and don't post, most relevant is the number of listeners.

people do come back and check the tracklist, which will be the "hint" of how "off the hook" your set was and help them make a decision to go and downloaded :)

Back