18-07-2008 Sean Tyas - Phased out Phriday with Ryan Tyas **on air 1 hour early**

How do you rate this show?

• MASSIVE!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Good

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

tyas1.jpg

Sean Tyas Presents Phased out Phriday
Every Third Friday
16:00 - 18:00 EST
21:00 - 23:00 GMT
22:00 - 00:00 CET

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

:book:

22:00 - 00:00 CET :wow: :grinning: :music:
:super: want to be there ! :dancing:

:music: :mml: :music:

Who is Ryan Tyas?

Ryan Tyas, a New York native and part of PeopleNYC (People - New York City - Offline), began his musical dream in 1997, when he purchased his first pair of Tech-1200's. Influenced by rap, hip-hop, and R&B, Ryan began to learn the art of turntablism, practicing mixing and scratching techniques daily.

In 1999, Ryan was introduced to the NYC club scene by his older brother, Sean, who brought him to Twilo for a Paul van Dyk event. Ryan instantly fell in love with the music and environment of a club, and knew that this was the music he was meant to play. After years of practice and experimentation with different genres ranging from trance, progressive, house, and techno, Ryan earned small gigs at clubs such as Exit, Sullivan Room, and Downtime.

In 2004, Ryan moved to Philadelphia, where he held a residency at Lounge One14. He played alongside some of the industry's best talent such as Andy Moor, Ozgur Can, Filo and Peri, and Job O'Bir. Ryan also spun at venues such as Emerald City, Lounge 125, and Metro Lounge.

Ryan now resides in New York and is a resident DJ JetLag, regularly playing gigs at Sullivan Room, Rebel, and Element in NYC. He is known as an innovator by his fans and is constantly searching for new sounds, whether it be house, progressive, minimal or electro, and always playing for one cause: making listeners dance their asses off.

http://www.ryantyas.com/bio.html

Due to the live Luminosity broadcast tonight, this show will air an hour earlier than usual:

15:00 - 17:00 EST
20:00 - 22:00 GMT
21:00 - 23:00 CET

:) cant wait, its a bangin set from both Ryan and his brother Sean :hug:

* Sean Tyas Phased out Phriday Ryan Tyas on AH.FM ~ Now Listening : 741 *

:super: hi evyqueen87 ! :grinning: How much time listening are in front of you ? :cap:

top right 743 ,,,the new window 721

I`m waiting for his brother............Go Sean !!!!!!! Show who is the best in uplifting .........143 bpm........i love this

nice tune ...:grinning: housy kind of beat to it , me lik:wow: x-press2 muzik x-press (1995)...nice tune back in the day ....

Last edited:

Back