Where to find ''uplifting'' House

oh you mean mouse sounds?

lol seriously, that's totally not progressive trance :) get your facts straight i would say :)

well, what is it then? and what's your defintion of progressive trance?

oh, here we go, genre discussion :lol:

*sits back with popcorn and cold fizzy drink*

as for the OP, search beatport or any digital store you fancy for house and progressive house, erm, prog trance too, listen to the track samples and pick what lifts you up.
unfortunately there is no official uplifting house established as a genre yet but as i came across this term on another board already...who knows. :mask:

there is any uplifting house?:blink::confused:

how is it sounds?

hmmm, that is progressive trance in my book...
lol seriously, that's totally not progressive trance :) get your facts straight i would say :)

I agree with Config, prog trance is such what duderstadt produces. Mr Pit - Shana ( Duderstadt Progressive Mix ) Is what I call prog-trance.

I call this music Hmm let's say proghouse, only I call this a bad tune, there is also great proghouse around..

Last edited:

i don't have a definition of progressive trance, it's just something that you should feel in my opinion. But this surely wasn't :) Magenta is a House/ Progressive House track. A little too cheesy and popular sounding to be Prog House in my opinion :)

bottom line is, either you like a track, or you don't, those are the only two categories I worry about :grinning:

does anyone know where to find soulful psyschranz? :)

Anything by us, Soul Seekerz And Nightstylers

Back