John Digweed's Transitions 4

mysteria

Registered
Reaction score
Could someone who owns this cd tell me whether or not it is continuously mixed or if it has spaces between the songs please.. I need to be SURE

It's mixed. It's a DJ mix, and is designed to "flow", so it's not just a bunch of tracks like Tiesto's "Just Be" or Oakenfold's "Bukka".

It's mixed. It's a DJ mix, and is designed to "flow", so it's not just a bunch of tracks like Tiesto's "Just Be" or Oakenfold's "Bukka".
:thankyou: i was just a tad confused 'cause the tracks are numbere 1-10 yet it says a 22 layered-track cd...i believe i'll go buy me one today from Virgin :grinning:

:thankyou: i was just a tad confused 'cause the tracks are numbere 1-10 yet it says a 22 layered-track cd...i believe i'll go buy me one today from Virgin :grinning:

You're welcome! It's pretty good. I like it. I'd rate it about 7.5 or 8 out of 10. The tracks are numbered really weird, like "4a/4b/4c", because they are blended together and sound like one song...you can't really tell where one track ends and another one starts. I hope you like it!

Back