Paul van Dyk - Pier 54 NYC - August 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy2066

Registered
Reaction score
I have an extra ticket if anyone wants it. My brother was supposed to buy 1 for himself, but he purchased 2 of them!

They're $50 a piece, but I might throw in a discount!

:)

Last edited:
it works sort of like a check, but you don't have to wait for it to clear--you get the cash directly: when i go to take out the money order, i pay for it in cash and they give me a slip of paper...then i make it out to your name, mail it to you, and you bring it to the bank & they give you the cash. so it's basically like a more secure way of paying cash. just msg me on facebook your name & your address, and how much you want for the ticket, and i'll send it asap. thank you!!!!

hey sam...i'm sorry but i won't need the extra ticket after all. in fact, i bought 2 tickets for my friends at $59 each (ticket + service charge...) and they backed out on me today...i put them on eBay :-( ...uuunbelieveable. i dont even know if i'm going to pvd...i'll be happy if i just get to see M.I.K.E. that night... :) i hope everything works out for you...see u soon

hey sam...i'm sorry but i won't need the extra ticket after all. in fact, i bought 2 tickets for my friends at $59 each (ticket + service charge...) and they backed out on me today...i put them on eBay :-( ...uuunbelieveable. i dont even know if i'm going to pvd...i'll be happy if i just get to see M.I.K.E. that night... :) i hope everything works out for you...see u soon

damn ... i hate friends who back out! :p

no worries about the ticket ...

i'm soo pumped about the concert! i hope i see some fellow ah.fm members!

:super:

Darnn... I wish I was near NYC that day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back