01-08-2008 - 14-08-2008 August DJ Contest **CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfx

Registered
Reaction score
August DJ Contest

New month, new contest, new luck!

Please read the guidelines carefully at http://forum.ah.fm/contests-ah-fm/8571-dj-competition-guidelines.html

This month, software mixes will be allowed!

Please note that there have been two slight additions to the competition rules! In particular, the first rule has been changed and the respective note at the bottom added. Please read before submitting!

Submissions will be taken from August 1st to August 14th, send your complete entries with all requirements as stated in the guidelines to contest@afterhours.fm !

The winning set will be played on September 3rd at 15:00 CET!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Woo first person to send off my submission. I do wish everyone the very best of luck with this contest. I think this months winner going to be even harder to pick. God bless Judges.

Read through the new rules and it seems i'm still eligible, just sent my set over, good luck to everyone who enters!

Just sent in my submission :)

Good luck to all participants :grinning:

6 submissions already in

Email sent.... :)

Let me know you got it OK guys :grinning:

9 sets in already! one last slot left!

Am I in? Did mine came thru?

check your mailbox - all mails to the contest mail account will be answered!

if you didnt get a reply, send again - or drop me a PM.

ok that's it then, 10 sets are in, submissions are CLOSED!

awww
i dont believe.
i went to work this afternoon and now just got back, mixed and when i was about to send pop in the forum and has been closed the contest unfortunately... missed the 2nd time already so...Early bird next month then.
cheers

^^ Your from Yorkshire. Live close to my city. Hull

awww
i dont believe.
i went to work this afternoon and now just got back, mixed and when i was about to send pop in the forum and has been closed the contest unfortunately... missed the 2nd time already so...Early bird next month then.
cheers

if you use Hardware to mix than next month is OK, but Software mixes are only accepted every other month, i.e. October ...Good Luck! :)

^^ Your from Yorkshire. Live close to my city. Hull

Yes, I've been living in York for 4 years already. I love this city. Plus the Yorkshire accent turns me on :grinning:.

if you use Hardware to mix than next month is OK, but Software mixes are only accepted every other month, i.e. October ...Good Luck! :)

Yes, I use Hardware to mix. Next month I'll be in hopefully.

Cheers

Best of Luck to all who entered!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back