Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: How can i support AH.FM without having a Paypal Account

  1. #1

    How can i support AH.FM without having a Paypal Account

    Hi Everyone

    i think the topic sais everything... i really want to support AH.fm but i don't have a PayPal Account or a Credit Card... how can i (financially ;) ) support it then?

    greetz radoxx

  2. #2
    AH.FM Addict jedrekmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,722
    You could if you wanted to setup a Paypal account and attach your bank account to it. I haven't had any problems other then having to make sure there is enough funds in my account. You can also send an email money transfer from your bank, but I believe that ends up costing something. You would have to ask your bank to find out how much the fee for it is. Another idea would be to send money via credit union or something, but again that some sort of fee attached to it (not sure how much it is).

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jedrek View Post
    You could if you wanted to setup a Paypal account and attach your bank account to it. I haven't had any problems other then having to make sure there is enough funds in my account. You can also send an email money transfer from your bank, but I believe that ends up costing something. You would have to ask your bank to find out how much the fee for it is. Another idea would be to send money via credit union or something, but again that some sort of fee attached to it (not sure how much it is).

    That works arround the world...but Austria they didnt accept Paypal without credit Card and so no transfer to an PayPal Account is possible in Austria

  4. #4
    AH but i will find a why... i will :D

    thx for the replies!

    Since my winamp is running the AH.fm stream for now over 53 hours without a break i should really donate money

  5. #5
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,221
    we should have a Austria meeting
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  6. #6
    I use Paypal. It's pretty easy to set up as long as you have a valid banking/checking account. It takes a few days. It's really easy. Check it out!

    https://www.paypal.com/

    Abominus
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Afterhours.Fm's Night Shift Manager

  7. #7
    AH.FM Addict c00l.d00d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    we should have a Austria meeting
    Hey,wait for me to get there...

    Then we can have the meeting..
    "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link"

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    we should have a Austria meeting

    Thaaaats sooo truuue

    btw: We have one - Austria in the Mix

  9. #9
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    327,229

    Talking Date: December 5th ~ Club: V Club / Moulin Rouge ~ Location: Vienna, Austria ~ Lineup: Marcus Schossow, JayCan, DJ Observer ~ Address: Walfischgasse 11, 1010 Vienna (1st district)

    Quote Originally Posted by radoxx View Post
    AH but i will find a why... i will :D

    thx for the replies!

    Since my winamp is running the AH.fm stream for now over 53 hours without a break i should really donate money
    you could migrate to another country if that's an option ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    we should have a Austria meeting
    Now there is an Austrian meeting in the making !

    05-12-2008 Afterhours.FM Presents
    Purity of Sound | Vienna, Austria

    http://forum.ah.fm/upcoming-events/1...a-austria.html <- click me ! ~ and you're invited, radoxx !
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  10. #10
    AH.FM Addict maria111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Athens Greece
    Posts
    5,657
    Why not to have the option to donate via SMS?I guess this will work since alot of us dont want to involve with banks etc and the mobiles phones can work if we can donate 2-3-5 euros etc...

    and i dont think AH.FM really cares so much for the money - right? Its all about the move that counts
    When you can live forever what do you live for?

  11. #11
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,221
    Quote Originally Posted by maria111 View Post
    Why not to have the option to donate via SMS?I guess this will work since alot of us dont want to involve with banks etc and the mobiles phones can work if we can donate 2-3-5 euros etc...

    and i dont think AH.FM really cares so much for the money - right? Its all about the move that counts
    sms is a good idea, I will have to look into this
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  12. #12
    AH.FM Addict piccoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    79,562
    Quote Originally Posted by maria111 View Post
    Why not to have the option to donate via SMS?I guess this will work since alot of us dont want to involve with banks etc and the mobiles phones can work if we can donate 2-3-5 euros etc...

    and i dont think AH.FM really cares so much for the money - right? Its all about the move that counts



    money counts a bit Maria, for the costs of running a radio like this, and it's simple, if people like what is hearing donate something, i personally prefer this method than paying for quality is mandatory like in certain radio stations.

  13. #13
    AH.FM Addict maria111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Athens Greece
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    sms is a good idea, I will have to look into this

    thanks Dan

    Quote Originally Posted by piccoli View Post
    money counts a bit Maria, for the costs of running a radio like this, and it's simple, if people like what is hearing donate something, i personally prefer this method than paying for quality is mandatory like in certain radio stations.

    you got me wrong picolli what i meant was you ran a radio to satisfy the trance lovers and fans all around the globe and NOT to gather money for your own !Since people enjoy this the donation will work to improve the site with more mixes more djs much better forum and stuff like that!

    I hope you understand me with what way i used the world '' money'' before
    When you can live forever what do you live for?

  14. #14
    AH.FM Addict piccoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    79,562
    Quote Originally Posted by maria111 View Post
    thanks Dan




    you got me wrong picolli what i meant was you ran a radio to satisfy the trance lovers and fans all around the globe and NOT to gather money for your own !Since people enjoy this the donation will work to improve the site with more mixes more djs much better forum and stuff like that!

    I hope you understand me with what way i used the world '' money'' before


    that was exactly what i meant Maria, the donations are used to run the radio and improve it

    I undesrtood you right

  15. #15
    AH.FM Addict maria111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Athens Greece
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by piccoli View Post
    that was exactly what i meant Maria, the donations are used to run the radio and improve it

    I undesrtood you right
    oh sorry I just thought you were thinking i said the exactly opposite haha my apologies again!

    I hope Dan will work about the donations via sms!People who donate via sms will not have the same bennefits as those who use paypal ofcource but maybe they can have 2-3 stuff added like better avatar 2 lines in their signature etc - i cant think anything new atm
    When you can live forever what do you live for?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Estiva - Les Fleurs EP *ASOT Support*
    By KrisA in forum New Track Reviews & Promotion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Mar 12th, 2009, 15:55
  2. Trance needs your support
    By IanRuss in forum Help & Support | Feedback
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 14th, 2009, 05:15
  3. Dear Tech Support:
    By psyanide in forum Comedy Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Dec 23rd, 2008, 20:26
  4. Aly & Fila @ Entrance 2008 AH.FM Support!
    By Dan in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Apr 1st, 2008, 22:11
  5. New Staff & AH Support banners
    By DreamensioN in forum Help & Support | Feedback
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Nov 11th, 2007, 13:30

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •