Thread: PRIDE , Afterparty Dance for youth

PRIDE , Afterparty Dance for youth

Well i went to the PRIDE festival yesterday and im happy to report that it went well. Afterparty for the Youth went sort of smooth, the DJ there was good, kept an eye on his mixing and helped him with the proper fading, also there were over 300 people at the event. All was well for a few hours until some idiots made the stupid decision to try and sneakin drugs n alcohol into the youth party in the hotel ballroom, it was shut down immediately after the 2nd announcement and the Hotel Manager wanted everyone to clear the building asap. After i was chatting with the event Co-ordinators and am now on the team, i will hopefully get AH.FM to be a good sponsor and get advertised.

Anyways thats my report for today, i will keep everyone updated on local events in Vancouver as much as possible.

Enjoy

~Dyllan Weich
    aka DJ SoundWave

I was supposed to work Security for the Pride events, unfortunately I was only working one Pride event at Open Studios with DJ Dickey Doo & Cotton. The night was packed and full of people having a great time and partying like people partying.

Thread Information