Sypher - Atomic Sounds 001

Sypher

Registered
Reaction score
Tracklist:
1. Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight
2. Hans Zimmer - Now we are free (Acues remix)
3. Paul Miller & Underwater vs Michael Mystica - Somewhere in Thorn
4. Nitrous Oxide - Salida Del Sol (alternate mix)
5. 4 Strings - Catch A Fall (Club Mix)
6. Nitrous Oxide pres. Redmoon - Slide
7. Sean Tyas - One More Night Out
8. Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (Paul Van Dyk Remix)
9. Erik de Koning - Dream Flight (Mike Nichol remix)
10. Talla 2XLC Vs. Sean Tyas - Heart To Heart (Sean Tyas Mix)
11. Rank 1 & Marco V - Awakening (Extended Mix)

total length: 1.03.32

One of my very first sets i've mixed together so far (only been trying for the last few weeks when i had the time for it :lol:)
This is the first one hour mix i'm posting, and the second i've made so far.

So all feedback would be helpful!

Here goes!

Download here

Sypher

Last edited:
Downloading now......very strong tracklist!!!!

AWAKENING!!!!:super::super:

Thanks!!!!!:grinning:

downloading...:)

Atomic set for your first attempt Fredrik, congratulations:super::super:

keep going man:grinning::)

very good:choon:

many sets to hear this weekend :mml:

:hug: downloading

Hey Sypher :hug:

Now I found the time for your set... I'm trying to down it now from the server... but with the new policy of rapidshare it will take almost half as long as the duration of your set, approximately :LMAO:

Well, when heard I'll leave you a short review.

Kind regards and bye bye!

Hey Sypher :hug:

Now I found the time for your set... I'm trying to down it now from the server... but with the new policy of rapidshare it will take almost half as long as the duration of your set, approximately :LMAO:

Well, when heard I'll leave you a short review.

Kind regards and bye bye!
ohh, guess i'll be using another server next time :lol:

take your time mate :)

ohh, guess i'll be using another server next time :lol:

take your time mate :)

Hey Sypher ! :hug:

I just enjoyed your impressive set ! You improved a lot since your really first set! :wow:As you can see, it's not that hard ;) And it becomes more and more easy when doing it more and more :grinning:. It's just about getting the feeling/handyness which and where to start a next track and to know how to fade properly between them. You're learning really fast!

There are really great tracks in it, again! I can only say: very good choice, overall mate! :super: My favourites are 3 & 4 and 1 was very nice too! The oldies ofcourse too... As you can see I can't make a sharp choice, because everything was nice!

Kind regards and see you! :)

Hey Sypher ! :hug:

I just enjoyed your impressive set ! You improved a lot since your really first set! :wow:As you can see, it's not that hard ;) And it becomes more and more easy when doing it more and more :grinning:. It's just about getting the feeling/handyness which and where to start a next track and to know how to fade properly between them. You're learning really fast!

There are really great tracks in it, again! I can only say: very good choice, overall mate! :super: My favourites are 3 & 4 and 1 was very nice too! The oldies ofcourse too... As you can see I can't make a sharp choice, because everything was nice!

Kind regards and see you! :)

hey marco :)

thanks a lot for good feedback, i appreciate it :)
hehe, when i did it i had a feeling of making it. i was so surprised, even thought i think many of the transitions as way to short. But i'll see if i can find some good tracks in the next set, and make it even better :super:

so what can i say, then thanks for downloading it and be around till the next set :):)

Back