I love Music
Reaction score
Markus Schulz Presents
Global DJ Broadcast

gdjb2.jpg

EST: 14:00 - 16:00
GMT: 19:00 - 21:00
CET: 20:00 - 22:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Time to settle in, just got back from lunch. Hey everybody!

Absolutely one of my favourite starts to a set. YUM.

Hi Leec, and Mike, just tuning for the day, I really like the HQ live, very cool, I haven't heard a shistler yet. :)

Last edited:
It just before Lunch here on the west coast of the America's. The sun is shining, and there's this awesome Party at my place. The front a rear doors are open, I have it cranked all the way. The police should be here soon. Some people are trying to work nearby.

Thank you Markus, and of course Dan, for the 192k stream. Best quality out here for free.

It just before Lunch here on the west coast of the America's. The sun is shining, and there's this awesome Party at my place. The front a rear doors are open, I have it cranked all the way. The police should be here soon. Some people are trying to work nearby.

Thank you Markus, and of course Dan, for the 192k stream. Best quality out here for free.

So wtf are U tchatting on the web for my friend!!! Get wasted with your pals, give the chicks what they deserve, and forget internet!!!!:mask::lol:

ahaha man thats awesome

im here stuck at work in a cubical wishing i was chillin at this party of yours

kinda jelous over here man

Back