Reaction score
Dj Row Presents
T r a n c e g r e s s i v e V i b e s

djrow.jpg

2nd & 4th Saturday Monthly
EST: 19:00 - 20:00
GMT: 00:00 - 01:00
CET: 01:00 - 02:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Tonight for the 35th episode of Trancegressive Vibes i will have new productions from Arnej,Jerome Ismae,4 Strings and many more and a bangin classic!! The show is a bit special coz it was recorded while i was last week in ibiza so it would be great to have you all tuned here and tell me your opinion about it!!

See you all tonight!

Row

Hi :wave: :mml:

4 Strings - Catch A Fall (First State Remix)

Nic Chagall - Sky Blue

:mml: :super: :mml:

DJ Eremit – Tanz der Seele (YOMC Remix)

what was that loop? wow

why cant he check the set before uploading.

Strange Ending :wacko:

what was that loop? wow

why cant he check the set before uploading.

i listened at this set maybe 10 times the last week before i uploaded it...coz it was done a week ago...there was absolutely no loops on it coz it was recorded with ableton and it wasnt a live recording.i wasnt online at the time it was aired because i am in greece and i wasnt home,so i dont know what "loop" you talking about and i dont see any other comments ... i received a PM that you wish to remove my show from the station because it had so many loops on it etc..if thats the case,thats ok with me,you can find someone else to replace me and force him to donate as you ve been doing with me the last months..thanks to all the listeners that have been tuned for almost 2 years

i listened at this set maybe 10 times the last week before i uploaded it...coz it was done a week ago...there was absolutely no loops on it coz it was recorded with ableton and it wasnt a live recording.i wasnt online at the time it was aired because i am in greece and i wasnt home,so i dont know what "loop" you talking about and i dont see any other comments ... i received a PM that you wish to remove my show from the station because it had so many loops on it etc..if thats the case,thats ok with me,you can find someone else to replace me and force him to donate as you ve been doing with me the last months..thanks to all the listeners that have been tuned for almost 2 years

Hello, first off this has nothing to do with donations, this is something that has been going on for sometime, your sets have issues, either low volume, extremely bad mixing ( i have many people to back this up ) technical issues as ( loops in the set ) I told you many times please check the sets before uploading them to AH BUT like you said you did this time 10 times.

Here is the link to your 3 minute loop, but you said you tested it 10 times :)
This is towards end of your set.
http://hu.ah.fm/~kowy/_loop_DJ_Row_Presents_Trancegressive_Vibes_Ep._035_on_AH.FM.mp3

This is why your show is canceled.

Hello, first off this has nothing to do with donations, this is something that has been going on for sometime, your sets have issues, either low volume, extremely bad mixing ( i have many people to back this up ) technical issues as ( loops in the set ) I told you many times please check the sets before uploading them to AH BUT like you said you did this time 10 times.

Here is the link to your 3 minute loop, but you said you tested it 10 times :)
This is towards end of your set.
http://hu.ah.fm/~kowy/_loop_DJ_Row_Presents_Trancegressive_Vibes_Ep._035_on_AH.FM.mp3

This is why your show is canceled.

on your first PM it was a 30sec loop... now you claim it is a 3min loop... i am not able to download from the server as i am not at my home yet but i am listening again at the set here and it is absolutely fine ... funny thing about my extremely bad mixing but yet i get to open for DJs such as Tiesto,Ferry,Above,Cosmic Gate,Andy Moor just to name a few...

anyways,no hard feelings .. like i said i thank all the listeners the past 2 years that tuned in to listen my show and also i thank AH for hostin my show for that time.

Row

on your first PM it was a 30sec loop... now you claim it is a 3min loop... i am not able to download from the server as i am not at my home yet but i am listening again at the set here and it is absolutely fine ... funny thing about my extremely bad mixing but yet i get to open for DJs such as Tiesto,Ferry,Above,Cosmic Gate,Andy Moor just to name a few...

anyways,no hard feelings .. like i said i thank all the listeners the past 2 years that tuned in to listen my show and also i thank AH for hostin my show for that time.

Row

Kowy cut it out from your show, its towards the end 180+ seconds same loop. :(

Back