Thread: Greetings from the geordie trance community!

Greetings from the geordie trance community!

alreet guys!!

Just joined here and wanted to say hallow to everyone. Im Jamie, 23 form newcastle, love techno beats, sawtooth strings and plucked synths

After listenin to accelarate sessions with nitrous oxide on numerous occasions i felt i had to join up and get to know you all!

so yeh, im a producer, dj, attempted promoter and studio engineer, hoping to get to know some like minded people and chat about tunes until my eyes are stinging! yous al kno the crack im sure!

latas lads nd ladies!

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    Hi there mate, good to see you! Good to see more Brits on here
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

cheers for the welcome bro!!
    aahh so your from donny! my mate lives down the next to the frenchgate or whatever that shopping centres called. Been out on the lash there a few times was alright! take it you used to frequent gatecrasher then as it was just down the road

Enjoy!
    Weekly Essentials - Mondays 7pm Eastern http://www.facebook.com/weeklyessentialspodcast

haha thats mint, your gettin put straight on the christmas card list victoria! most helpful person ive been in contact with this afternoon and youve got me a drink. rnt u lovely!!

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebracken View Post
    cheers for the welcome bro!!
    aahh so your from donny! my mate lives down the next to the frenchgate or whatever that shopping centres called. Been out on the lash there a few times was alright! take it you used to frequent gatecrasher then as it was just down the road
    Yes mate, I've been known to venture down there once or twice down the years The Frenchgate is still going strong, it even has a Debenhams now Am actually up in Newcastle for my stag do in a couple of weeks so if you hear a bunch of raucous Donny accents that's probably me!
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Yes mate, I've been known to venture down there once or twice down the years The Frenchgate is still going strong, it even has a Debenhams now Am actually up in Newcastle for my stag do in a couple of weeks so if you hear a bunch of raucous Donny accents that's probably me!
    excellent mate, youll hav to let me know when and il hunt out some decent dance nights for you to go to, theres plenty happening up here, you need to have a good scope for the underground nights they are much more fun, but then again if its a stag do, yous may be more interested in for your eyes only or blue velvet gentlemens clubs haha you should have a good laugh we are all very friendly up here, just make sure you dnt mention sunderland ;)

Hey up Jamie. Welcome It's always good to see some new Brits joining up!

AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now SentriX's Avatar
    howay wey aye pet man like!

Loose Translation:

Hey and welcome

Thread Information