studio equipment for sale, i give you very nice price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiebracken

Registered
Reaction score
Studio equipment and some other stuff
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]I am selling this as I have moved and don¡¦t have the room for recording anymore, all of this stuff is under a year old and has had little use. If you¡¦re interested in anything i¡¦m open to offers and looking to get rid of this stuff pretty quickly as it¡¦s not getting used and I don¡¦t have the room for it all. I have got pictures of all this stuff just ask and il send them over ƒº
Email: brackattack187@hotmail.com
Phone: 07837133338
or just send me a message, here it is anyways hope it will all find a happy home.. I give you good price my friend!
Studio Equipment

Studio Leads
6m XLR(F)-XLR(M) - 8 for sale
6m XLR(F)-JACK cable ¡V 2 for sale
3m Midi cable ¡V 2 for sale
6m Jack to Jack cable ¡V 4 for sale

Studio Microphones

RVK7 Drum Kit mic set - The complete kit includes 1 RVD1 Kick Drum mic, 4 RVD9 Dynamic Snare / Tom Mics, 2 RV4 Small Diaphragm Condenser (overhead) Mics with foam windshields and stand adaptors, 4 RVD9 mounting brackets and a solid flight-case.

RV8 Large Diaphragm condenser Microphone - The complete kit includes 1 RV8 Microphone, shock-mount, lockable aluminium flight-case, foam windshield and spare shock-mount elastic.

Mixing desk
Phonic Helix Board 18 FireWire MKII

Electric guitar
Squire Stratocaster electric guitar with jack to jack cable
Line6 PodXT

as i say im open to any offers and if anyone buys alot il knock it down. cheers
[/FONT]

hey lemme know the price for it all or what u got left i need most of what u got to help my studio grow :p cheerz

How much for the XLR-Jack and Jack-Jack cables? and are they balanced?

How much for the XLR-Jack and Jack-Jack cables? and are they balanced?

I'm interested to know this, i couldnt find any anywhere about 11 months ago, ended up getting some cheap ones which in turn results in a horrid amount of hiss

hmmmm.....

jamiebracken
AH Listener
Last Activity: 29-09-2008 08:53 AM

hmmmm.....

jamiebracken
AH Listener
Last Activity: 29-09-2008 08:53 AM

He probably got rid of it anyway by now or maybe forgot he put it up here :dontknow::grinning2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back