AH.FM and Streamripper

Status
Not open for further replies.

kor_

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all.
First I'd like to say that ah.fm is great trance channel and I listen to it almost every day while at work! :grinning:

Okay, but what if I'm not at work? I'd like to record the sets and save them for later listening. I've used Streamripper with ETN.FM to get tracks from the stream, but AH.FM has the constantly changing title ("on air", "coming soon" etc) and this distracs the Streamripper and it creates a new file for each title change :(

Now would it be a big job to use a constant title for each set? If I wanted to know what's next I'd just type ah.fm to my browser and see :) Again, that's what I do when listening to ETN.FM!

I've considered donating to ah.fm, but I'd like to have something in return (yes I already get the greatest trance, but you know what I mean... :)

OK this might be a really stupid question, but where do I download the sets? :)
I've been searching for that for a loooooong time.

OK this might be a really stupid question, but where do I download the sets? :)
I've been searching for that for a loooooong time.

just click the link in my post :lol:

have a torrent client like azureus/vuze or utorrent and away you go

Hahh, maybe I should buy a pair of eyes! Thank you very much :)

An additional question now would be is AH.FM going to provide a 256kbps stream or torrents any time soon?

Hahh, maybe I should buy a pair of eyes! Thank you very much :)

An additional question now would be is AH.FM going to provide a 256kbps stream or torrents any time soon?

streams at 192k for now, who knows maybe it will change in the future, however some sets are uploaded at higher bitrate, for example, I've been upping 320k sets for ages as do a few others, so they are downloaded as torrents at that bitrate

Last edited:
Ok very nice. I will now go and download all the sets at the torrent site and figure out how to do a donation :music:

don't forget to seed, lolz

If you like the tracks i suggest buying it and supporting the producers that put their hard time into making the tracks. :)

Downlaod the shows in Torrent section, an buy the tunes you like bro :) If you think producers are living from music .. your wrong, bcz of all this messing issue of ripping and 0-day sharing and mp3 releases stuff.

Artists gave you shivers ??? Well, take youre paypla acount, and buy this 2-3 $ track, respect for artists and fo the scene :) I guess youl have a better listening to your favorites bought trancers, then to spend 30 $ at the club for 6 beers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back