Thank you !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tranceman_g

Registered
Reaction score
Now, clicking on the small "On Air Now" gets us to the appropriate forum thread about the currently playing set !
I asked for this feature a long time ago ! Did not check it for several months !
It works ! :super:

Just thanks !!!

T_g

PS : in the calendar section :
* why not having a "Today calendar" with the day program (sets + replay), and * why not having a google calendar/iCal/anything on the internet as a calendar ! This would be great !!! :)

Now, clicking on the small "On Air Now" gets us to the appropriate forum thread about the currently playing set !
I asked for this feature a long time ago ! Did not check it for several months !
It works ! :super:

Just thanks !!!

T_g

PS : in the calendar section :
* why not having a "Today calendar" with the day program (sets + replay), and * why not having a google calendar/iCal/anything on the internet as a calendar ! This would be great !!! :)

We already have a ''today'' Calendar HERE We can't add in all the replays we're going to play for the day because this sometimes changes during the day..

Sorry for not being clear, I meant a daily view similar to the weekly/monthly view we have !
OK for the problems with replays !

Anyway, my aim remains the same : saying thanx !

++

Sorry for not being clear, I meant a daily view similar to the weekly/monthly view we have !
OK for the problems with replays !

Anyway, my aim remains the same : saying thanx !

++

On calendar you can click on any date such as

Afterhours Radio - 27-08-2008

and it will show you all shows today with banners and info, hope this helps :) :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back