Last edited by c00l.d00d; Aug 28th, 2008 at 14:32.
"A chain is only as strong as its weakest link"
World wide internet
She said "Word"
Gotta make it somehow on the dreams you still believe
Don't give it up!
Damn, now you all know my secret
Heres the 10 step process of making mashups:
1. Grab yourself a glass and make yourself a coffee
2. have a couple of sips while you listen to a track from your collection
3. Looking at your music collection while listening to your first track, choose something that might sound good together.
4. Choose that track and listen to it while taking a couple more sips of your coffee
5. load them both into a mixing program or studio program
6. While track A plays, choose appropriate points to include track B
7. make the changes
8. Do the final stage of touch ups and save it as single mp3 or wav file.
9. Upload it to servers and spread the word about it on forums.
10. Finish your cup of coffee, your done.
Aditional step. Save it as a hard copy and give it to DJs you meet
Last edited by AlivPaa; Oct 27th, 2008 at 13:40.
hahaha drink monster instead, coffee is relatively old while monster is the post-modern day coffee/ drug
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Trance.
Oh ****..... cracked me up
really old school
♥ Immoral Monkeys - Portobello (Adam Nickey remix) ♥
♥ Adam Nickey - Shift ♥
♥ Sunlounger feat. Zara - Lost ♥
Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)