Signalrunnes Feat Julie Thomspon-These Shoulders

maria111

Registered
Reaction score
Just Heard today the new Signalrunnes production feat Julie Thomspon!:grinning:
I have to admit that i am not a big fan of Julie Thomspon voice but i have to say that the track is quite nice with an awesome melody!:smile1: The Club mix will def work for radio shows but there are 3 more remixes - for those who want to have a full review of it - from : Oliver Smith,Paul Wicked and ofcource from Bart Claessen :)

Its released on Anjunabeats label!:grinning:

So what do you guys think of it? :music:

it sucks :( boo fuckin hoo :(

i really like signalrunners but this one was just meh :(

who's julie thomspon? :lol:

oh yes i know nice melody but the vocals are weird to me :( they should consider to add a dub version of it!

it sucks :( boo fuckin hoo :(

i really like signalrunners but this one was just meh :(

who's julie thomspon? :lol:

lol completely with you on this one Idd!!!
Its one of the bad vocals for this year, and I DO like vocals...
No one can be compared to Zara :mask:

lol completely with you on this one Idd!!!
Its one of the bad vocals for this year, and I DO like vocals...
No one can be compared to Zara :mask:

I love Zara, and actually i do like Julie Thompson's vocals too, but totally not in this track. Zara ftw, been a fan of her since she started doing vocals for Sultan back in the days, she has such a wicked voice :) No one can beat Stephanie Vezina tho, she's just out of competition :)

I love Zara, and actually i do like Julie Thompson's vocals too, but totally not in this track. Zara ftw, been a fan of her since she started doing vocals for Sultan back in the days, she has such a wicked voice :) No one can beat Stephanie Vezina tho, she's just out of competition :)
deep dive in istanbul :wub:

these shoulders ain't bad :music:
wasn't there a thread about this already? :unsure:

is that the one of 'if you should go' ? because that were easily the worst vocals of the century

nope. they are from that damn dreadful in and out of love tune :yikes:

that wretched track was played more than 10 times yesterday :wacko: :wacko:

Sharon den Adel is from In And Out Of Love ;)

If you want great Julie Thompson vocals, check out the upcoming Jonas Steur release: Cold Winds. Amazing! :love:

Jup indeed, her vocals are awesome in that track, that just proves how poorly Signalrunners did with this track. Asking a great vocalist isn't enough, those vocals have to fit your track too, and i don't think they did over here.

Another example is Allure feat Julie Thompson - Somewhere Inside (Andy Duguid Remix), her vocals sound great in that track too :)

nope. they are from that damn dreadful in and out of love tune :yikes:

that wretched track was played more than 10 times yesterday :wacko: :wacko:

hahahah Lol yea im not a fan of this vocal at all :lol:

Great vocals, great tune.

Back