Reflekt feat. Delline Bass vs Joe T Vannelli - Need To Feel Vannelli (Config Played With The Voices Mashup)

Config85

Chillaxing DJ
Resident DJ
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

here's the special mashup I did for my ending of my Benelux in the mix set. It's based on Reflekt feat. Delline Bass - Need To Feel loved and has Joe T Vannelli - Play With Vannelli added over it. Got the idea when i was listening to Play With Vannelli (a 2008 rework of play with the Voices in Germany), and i heard the violin of Need To Feel loved playing in it.. What i did after that was trying to use some of the voices in the mix and add them onto Need To Feel loved, not really easy actually , lol , so i used a lot of 'tricks' in order to make it work. I don't know what to think with the result, the one time i totally love it , the other time it doesn't do me that much :)

Either way, the reactions were very mixed, some people really were crazy about it, others found it less cool :)

But anyway i'm going to give this away to you guys :)

Download: Reflekt feat. Delline Bass vs Joe T Vannelli - Need To Feel Vannelli (Config Played With The Voices Mashup).mp3

Last edited:
I like this mashup Config. Great work on this it works fantastic together. Big thanks. Weiting for more.

Hi Config,

When i heared this played in your set i thought what an awesome remix. I never knew it was your own mashup until i saw the full tracklist.

Top job mate, Its nice of you to share it with us:grinning:

Paul

Back