As promised in my signature, I just made a new set for you with again some newer and older brilliant melodies and basslines; to say it a little cryptic: summarizing the summer we've had !
A. About the set
In this set I've done some strange things as 'bassline faking', (b)looping, made some small edits to some tracks, done some additional subtile stereo effects and so... It has become as a whole a kind of a mashup, 72:51 [minutes:seconds] length ...
At the start it's a bit more mashup-like, in the end there it's just a 'set'.
I hope you'll like the show, the way it goes, from some relaxing (128 BPM) but tasty progressive tracks to (140 BPM) uplifting trance!
One exception is the 2nd track which is probably not very tasty, rather techy... I don't like it to capture people, certainly not for a long period, thus it's very quickly mashed up (or messed up?) with the next track in which the 'captured she' comes again back at home! And to be honest... lucky me gives it a funny melody-effect.B. The tracklist
1. Kosmas Epsilon - Speechnuts [Squash 84 remix]
2. Squash 84 - Captured Girl [original mix]
3. Paul Keeley - A Sort Of Homecoming [Michael Cassette remix]
4. Blank & Jones - california Sunset [Martin Roth vs. Blank & Jones mashup]
5. Andy Moor - Fake Awake [Ecomix]
6. Super8 & Tab - Elektra [original mix]
7. Bartlett Bros feat. Marcia Juell - Let It Flow [Gareth Emery remix]
8. Way Out West - Killa [Orkidea vs. Dallas Superstars mix]
9. Kamil Polner - Earth Protector [7 Skies & Static Blue remix]
10. Bart Claessen vs. Dave Schiemann - Madness [Super8 & Tab remix]
11. Quadran - Eternally [original mix] Golden Oldie!
12. Temple One - World Beyond [original mix]
You can leave a vote here for the track you liked most: vote here
C. To the downloads
I've made 2 different quality files, please take the one whichever is most convenient for you.
Downloading from a server
- MP3 Variable Bit Rate 177 kbps, filesize ~ 92.1 MB download file directly
- MP3 Constant Bit Rate 224 kbps, filesize ~ 116.7 MB download file directly
Downloading with bittorrent
Both files and a tracklist are also contained in a torrent-file, for if you don't want to use the mirror above or have problems with the host.
(Please be patient if the download through bittorrent starts not directly... There are currently too little peers up to support this download method 24/7)
You can download the .torrent-file here: download .torrent file
Any feedback, if it's positive or negative, and ofcourse & especially the 'why' is very welcome!
Have a good time with it and kind regards!