Thread: ABOVE & BEYOND

ABOVE & BEYOND

Who is coming too Godskitchen in Birmingham for ABOVE & BEYONDS 10th birthday. I am going and it will be a top night just make sure you book tickets
    TRANCE MUSIC RULES

actually its godskitchen's birthday, and yes im going \o/, with Richard Durand, Jon O'Bir and Marky Mark Eteson on the line up it will sure be a fun fun night
    Weekly Essentials - Mondays 7pm Eastern http://www.facebook.com/weeklyessentialspodcast

27th Sept: Above and Beyond@Godskitchen, Birmingham
    10th Oct: Above and Beyond, Anjunabeats Vol.6 Album Launch@The Gallery, London
    11th Oct: Above and Beyond, Gatecrasher@The Syndicate, Bristol
    17th Oct: Above and Beyond@Gatecrasher Loves Nottingham, Nottingham

i would be crazy if i were in uk xDDDDDD, lucky bastards

AH Listener
    I'm going too really looking forward to it! Should be an amazing night

AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now SentriX's Avatar
    I should be going..well right now i am but it just depends what happens with a few things.

My first event

This was THE night of the year! F'king incredible!!!!!!!!
    Eteson was on first but didn't catch much of his set as was in the other room warming up sorry mark!.

O'Bir followed playing some of his latest tunes, lemon & einar k's anticipation stood out for me, there were 3-4 average-ish tunes in a row that kinda let the flow down a bit but was a cool set other than that. watched most of this from the balcony, saving my dancing shoes for A&B who were next!

ABOVE & BEYOND.....OMG, started off anjunadeep/anjunabeats vol6 style, nice start building up throughout the 4 HOUR set!! Tony & Paavo were on duty tonight, and they sure did deliver!! everyone was singing along to Cant Sleep & Alone Tonight and others i cant recall right now. the place went nuts for Ferry's remix of Adagio for Strings with Miracle closing their set....\o/

Then it was Richard Durand, and after about 30mins 50% of people left, following A&B was always going to be a let down really, couple of nice techy tunes, typical Durand really.

got some photos and a video, will post when i have found my usb cable
    Last edited by Vicky Wood; Sep 28th, 2008 at 13:14.
    Weekly Essentials - Mondays 7pm Eastern http://www.facebook.com/weeklyessentialspodcast

Its great to hear u enjoyed a lot vicky, when tony and paavo are behind the decks, their set goes more melodic, trancy and with "classics", love them

Cant wait to see those pics!!!!!

AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now SentriX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    This was THE night of the year! F'king incredible!!!!!!!!
    Eteson was on first but didn't catch much of his set as was in the other room warming up sorry mark!.

O'Bir followed playing some of his latest tunes, lemon & einar k's anticipation stood out for me, there were 3-4 average-ish tunes in a row that kinda let the flow down a bit but was a cool set other than that. watched most of this from the balcony, saving my dancing shoes for A&B who were next!

ABOVE & BEYOND.....OMG, started off anjunadeep/anjunabeats vol6 style, nice start building up throughout the 4 HOUR set!! Tony & Paavo were on duty tonight, and they sure did deliver!! everyone was singing along to Cant Sleep & Alone Tonight and others i cant recall right now. the place went nuts for Ferry's remix of Adagio for Strings with Miracle closing their set....\o/

Then it was Richard Durand, and after about 30mins 50% of people left, following A&B was always going to be a let down really, couple of nice techy tunes, typical Durand really.

got some photos and a video, will post when i have found my usb cable
    You have no idea how jealous i am right now

Turned out i couldnt go

a&b yeah- best dj's . luv alone tonight

Thread Information