Video Games, what do you like?

Kuragari

Registered
Reaction score
Okay I'm a video game junkie, I have too many to list... currently I'm switching between Contact for DS, Infinite Undiscovery and Castle Crashers for Xbox 360, Team Fortress 2 and Everquest 2 for PC... Are any of the DJ's gamers? What do you guys like?

Good old RPGs like Planescape Torment (without a doubt the BEST RPG ever made) or the Baldur's Gate series.

CPMA for Quake 3, sometimes Counterstrike.

RTS games like Battle Realms or C&C.

:grinning:

Last edited:
Gaming and EDM FTW!

action RPG games like Diablo 2, Dungeon Siege 2.
sometimes shooter games like: Serious Sam, Unreal Tournament, Half-Life
and last but def not least: MMORPGs (massive mulitplayer online role playing games) like Last Chaos and Shaiya; both of which u can download and play online for free @ www. aeriagames.com :grinning:

Last edited:
Damn, totally forgot about Serious Sam, so much fun! :grinning: Especially in coop mode, fookin awesome :super:

Oh, and I'm spending lots of time on an Ultima Online RP Freeshard ^^ Too much time actually :)

Shooter, racer, simulator...

Top 10 Most Played Games (Xbox 360)
1. [285 days played] Gears of War
2. [249 days played] Guitar Hero III
3. [168 days played] Halo 3
4. [52 days played] GTA IV
5. [48 days played] Call of Duty 4
6. [40 days played] Oblivion
7. [28 days played] Crackdown
8. [24 days played] Forza Motorsport 2
9. [21 days played] Feeding Frenzy
10. [18 days played] Frogger

hmm..
fps like half life and halo
action rpg like diablo 2, fable, ninja gaiden
rts like red alert, starcraft
racing like need for speed, burnout

but xbox was my roommate's, and my computer can't really handle games anymore, so I am stuck with Free Cell, and Minesweeper and online flash games for now.. :)

I'm a PS3 guy now myself, sooo : Call Of Duty 4, Battlefield Bad Company, Obviously Hockey came out today 09 :).. I'm looking forward to a few games comming out 1) Dawn of War & 2) God Of War 3..

Wii Tennis, I don't own a Wii but play a little round a friends :)

pacman

Good old RPGs like Planescape Torment (without a doubt the BEST RPG ever made) or the Baldur's Gate series.

CPMA for Quake 3, sometimes Counterstrike.

RTS games like Battle Realms or C&C.

:grinning:

You know I saw the planescape torment intro fmv's over and over but never played the game... I beat the snot out of the baldur's game series with the exception of tales of the sword coast because the install cd's were broken...

You know I saw the planescape torment intro fmv's over and over but never played the game... I beat the snot out of the baldur's game series with the exception of tales of the sword coast because the install cd's were broken...

You should definitely play Planescape, I personally think it's even better than Baldur's Gate (which is, of course, perfect :)). I love it because of the atmosphere, it's a very dark and morbid setting, something totally different from most RPGs.

I still play Planescape and all parts of the Baldur's Gate series, lol. This proves one thing, these games are classics and, imo, still the best RPGs :grinning:

i dont play vid games really. but ive been known to pick up counter strike when bored :)

You should definitely play Planescape, I personally think it's even better than Baldur's Gate (which is, of course, perfect :)). I love it because of the atmosphere, it's a very dark and morbid setting, something totally different from most RPGs.

I still play Planescape and all parts of the Baldur's Gate series, lol. This proves one thing, these games are classics and, imo, still the best RPGs :grinning:

Maybe someday when I'm in the mood for it, right now I have so many games, just downloaded STALKER from steam, it's a shooter with rpg quest elements set in the near future in the area around Chernobyl very dark... lots of mutants trying to eat your face and crazy bandits shooting at you...

I used to play Feeding Frenzy and Zuma a lot and when I'm at my best friends place I like to play Wii sports or rockband :p.
Never really liked videogames that much.

All hockey games:bike:

Warrior of Rome II (Sega Genesis)
Star Control (Sega Genesis)
Silent Service (Nintendo)
Joust (Atari 5200)
Panzer General/Alllied General (Playstation)
Kings Field IV (Playstation 2)

I've noticed alot of people saying "never really liked video games" or "don't really play them" kind of confused why people bother posting... it's not like it's necessary to respond :p

All hockey games:bike:

Warrior of Rome II (Sega Genesis)
Star Control (Sega Genesis)
Silent Service (Nintendo)
Joust (Atari 5200)
Panzer General/Alllied General (Playstation)
Kings Field IV (Playstation 2)

King's Field IV was short compared to 2 and 3 which were phenominal games... I like games where you aren't just given everything and told where to go... I wish they'd make more first person rpg's I think they're fun and a good change of pace....

Back