hey all , new member

adamellisuk

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys... my name is Adam Ellis, i am a newish member..

Thought id introduce my self and say hi to all the fellow trance lovers on here...

I started listenin to trance in feb 2007 when i experienced my 2nd trance nite at gatecrasher 1 in my home town sheffield. I saw mauro piccotto and marcel woods.... Since then i have been in love with trance...

After a season working in ibiza and going to armada and cream most weeks trance just got bigger and bigger for me. When i got home in Sepember 2007 it was not long till i wanted to produce..

I got fl studio and was on my way. Since then i have had a remix signed to dutch record comany Sunset to Sunrise Recordings and been featured in Future Music Magazing (in the demo section)..

I joined this website because i really wanna stay updated with the scene.
I thought it was about time i start reguarly tuning into a good trance radio show... Im not sure which one i want to pay my full attention too, so im goign to give a few a try and see which i like best...

My prefered style of trance is uplifting and melodic.... Greg downeys Alpha, Stadium and others defy my fav trance sound... Just that uplifting kinda trance is to die for...

Anyway il stop going on now but nice to meet you all...

ps - can i listen to atot through this site???

listen to my tunes @

www.myspace.com/adamellisuk

(free track give away .. Adam Ellis - No One Else)

:super:

Welcome :grinning: Aboard fellow tranceaddict

Back