I love Music
Reaction score
Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies

sabanci.jpg

2nd & 4th Sundays
EST: 15:00 - 16:00
GMT: 20:00 - 21:00
CET: 21:00 - 22:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

JOOP

2008 – a year that for Dutch DJ/producer JOOP has already cemented his place at the top level of international trance. The man whose tough, progressive tech-trance style has set dance floors on fire the world over is now proving to be a titan in the studio as much as behind the decks. The Netherlands, then Europe, now the States, Asia and Australia have all fallen under his spell – and when you hear his tracks or see him play, it comes as no surprise.

Since the tender age of 13, dance music has been an all-consuming passion for JOOP. Progressing from a residency in his hometown to some of the biggest venues and festivals in the world, his sound pushes the boundaries, leaving audiences in awe. His production work is in constant demand, with the biggest names permanently featuring him at the front of their CD wallets.

It was his first four tracks that bought him to global attention. ‘Act Of God’, ‘The World/Another World’ and ‘Sonsuz’ instantly established him as a producer of great skill and were hammered by the great and the good. As with any talent, everybody wanted a piece, and remixes soon followed for the likes of Leon Bolier (Lyra), Splitscreen (Boomblasta) and Activa (Genetic). With backing from one of the most highly respected and credible imprints in The Netherlands, High Contrast, JOOP was, with no exaggeration, the name on everybody’s lips.

In 2002 he was chosen to mix the prestigious Trance Energy compilation, one of the most awesome festivals in his homeland and indeed the world, it was to be the start of a beautiful relationship. Playing for Trance Energy, as well as other iconic events such as Mysteryland, Sensation, Innercity to name but a few, the JOOP sound began to spread. When the organisers of Trance Energy handpicked his epic track ‘The Future” as their official anthem for 2007, it was the stamp of approval that many feel had been long overdue. Performing ‘The Future’ live on the main stage as the centrepiece of the night, it was clear for all to see – JOOP had arrived.

But this is by no means a man content to sit on his laurels. His remix for Santiago Nino, ‘Spark/Re-Charge’ was picked up by DJ Preach’s Relic Recordings and made some major waves. Now August sees another big hitter, and the support from A-list flooding in from all sides. Teaming up with Leon Bolier, ‘Hold On’ featuring Denise Rivera looks set to smash all expectations on release. This is not just a mere ‘follow up’ to ‘The Future’ – this is a dance floor anthem in its own right!

With his diary bulging and his studio a sensation, and 2008 still only half way through, JOOP is proving himself an artist who grabs hold of every opportunity that crosses his path. This is trance at its finest – this is JOOP!

JOOP RSS FEED
Dance-Tunes JOOP The Future PodCast
Y-Catch Agency
Joop

Joop September Mix

http://www.y-catch.nl/JOOPseptembermixenglisch.jpg

Faruk Sabanci

Faruk Sabanci was born on 18.06.1992 in Istanbul, Turkey (locally known for anti-software DJ’ing). His passion and love to music began to take place from his early childhood. His first musical attempt was the piano lessons he took which was his greatest inspiration. The world famous classic, Fable from Robert Miles was the first time he was brought down deeply into melodies. He always knew he was passionate for melodies and in high-tempo music in the same way. By researching and getting his hands on compilations he explored the ideal music of his choice, Trance. The first time he took his place behind the decks was in 2001 in his hometown, Istanbul. Starting off from pure musical knowledge his aim was to encourage others and support Trance music in Turkey.

MySpace.com - Faruk Sabanci - ?stanbul - Trance / Progressive / Lounge - www.myspace.com/faruksabanci

sabancifaruk@gmail.com

New Website Soon...

http://www.ah.fm/files/djs/sabanci.jpg

20:00 – 20:30 Faruk Sabanci
20:30 – 21:00 JOOP Exclusive Guestmix

Afterhours - #1 Trance Radio

Tune In!

Last edited:
this show will be one of the best shows ever on AH go faruk goo joop :D

:wow: it's great to see so many new show and faces here!

Thank you Dan!

Tuned in

oohhh! I can't wait!:super:

:hug:Hi Sunny!

Hello Faruk:hug:
I have turned my speakers waaaayyyy up:lol:

yaaaay! You sounded very nice Faruk! Job well done!:)

* Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 006 Part 1 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening : 705 *

01. Trebbiano - Isle Of May [Blackhole] + Faruk's Brief Speech

its the first time im doing a speech on my showi please tell me if it sounds bad :)

:super: smooth start Faruk ! :grinning:

oh ! :wub: now some emotion into the sound ! :clap2: :choon:

Tuned in...so looking forward to the music which btw has started off rather nice :mml::mml:

Back