Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 259

Thread: The Official Have You Ever Thread...

  1. #1

    The Official Have You Ever Thread...

    I Ask the first question must start with "HAVE YOU EVER... "

    and you answer...but must follow with a "HAVE YOU EVER..." question


    and so on.. (answer honestly)

    SO..


    Have you ever copied and pasted a convo (on MSN, AIM) into the same conversation meaning to copy it into another conversation.. and tried to play it off as an accident... when really you were trying to show the other person what they were saying without them knowing?


    I'm all ears...

  2. #2
    AH.FM Addict t4e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    18,387
    moved to Mellow Lounge
    Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened.

  3. #3
    AH.FM's Party Beast Laan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,803
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrednailpolish View Post
    I Ask the first question must start with "HAVE YOU EVER... "

    and you answer...but must follow with a "HAVE YOU EVER..." question


    and so on.. (answer honestly)

    SO..


    Have you ever copied and pasted a convo (on MSN, AIM) into the same conversation meaning to copy it into another conversation.. and tried to play it off as an accident... when really you were trying to show the other person what they were saying without them knowing?



    Yes No explanation needed eh?

    Have you ever stole from a shop?
    Last edited by Laan; Sep 15th, 2008 at 12:52.

  4. #4
    www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Doncaster, England
    Posts
    13,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Laan View Post
    Yes No explanation needed eh?

    Have you ever stole from a shop?
    Yes When I was 10 I forgot to pay for a newspaper. There, I've said it! My conscience is clear at last!

    Incidentally, regarding the first question, no I never have, but I know someone at work did once and pasted something very explicit onto our computer system that was meant for her boyfriend

    OK, my go, have you ever.......




















    ......deliberately lied to your other half in order to keep the peace?
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

  5. #5
    AH.FM Addict jddavid86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    24,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Yes When I was 10 I forgot to pay for a newspaper. There, I've said it! My conscience is clear at last!

    Incidentally, regarding the first question, no I never have, but I know someone at work did once and pasted something very explicit onto our computer system that was meant for her boyfriend

    OK, my go, have you ever.......


    ......deliberately lied to your other half in order to keep the peace?
    yes

    have you ever tell someone´s clothes are cool when actually they look awful and harmful for sight?
    Trance is the expression of the soul

  6. #6
    AH.FM Addict Faustus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,221
    Quote Originally Posted by jddavid86 View Post
    yes

    have you ever tell someone´s clothes are cool when actually they look awful and harmful for sight?
    yes but I was judging by my taste and not his
    so I guess when u are saying such a lie, u have an excuse coz mirrors have been invented for some years now

    Have u ever... called at your office telling that u are sick and you stayed in bed cuddle with your partner ????



  7. #7
    AH.FM Addict jddavid86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    24,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Faustus View Post
    yes but I was judging by my taste and not his
    so I guess when u are saying such a lie, u have an excuse coz mirrors have been invented for some years now

    Have u ever... called at your office telling that u are sick and you stayed in bed cuddle with your partner ????
    no........


    ...................not yet

    have you ever eaten more food than your body could take just to impress someone?
    Trance is the expression of the soul

  8. #8
    AH.FM Addict t4e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    18,387
    NO...LMAO...i don't think i'll be impressed seeing someone stuffing their face beyond their limits, to the contrary


    have you ever told a child Santa doesn't exist?
    Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened.

  9. #9

    Arrow

    I have never told a child that Santa does not exist.

    Have you ever had a crush on your friend's mate?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Afterhours.Fm's Night Shift Manager

  10. #10
    AH.FM Addict robiejaegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,840
    Totally that lucky *%$#@^%
    not to the point of jealousy though






    Ever see a cat that ate cherry flavored Twillers?
    Gotta make it somehow on the dreams you still believe
    Don't give it up!

  11. #11
    AH.FM Addict jddavid86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    24,739
    Quote Originally Posted by robejaegs View Post
    Totally that lucky *%$#@^%
    not to the point of jealousy though






    HAVE YOU Ever see a cat that ate cherry flavored Twillers?
    yes....in a dream


    HAVE YOU EVER danced in the rain?
    Trance is the expression of the soul

  12. #12
    AH.FM Addict
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    10,925
    Quote Originally Posted by jddavid86 View Post
    yes....in a dream


    HAVE YOU EVER danced in the rain?
    yeah, when i was little

    have you ever destroyed something that isn't yours?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jddavid86 View Post
    yes....in a dream


    HAVE YOU EVER danced in the rain?
    No. There's a lot of lightning and thunder when it rains in these parts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Afterhours.Fm's Night Shift Manager

  14. #14
    AH.FM Addict jddavid86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    24,739
    ask another question starting with "have you ever" abominus

    @ your post
    Trance is the expression of the soul

  15. #15
    AH.FM Addict t4e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    18,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominus View Post
    No. There's a lot of lightning and thunder when it rains in these parts


    have you ever forgot to follow the rules of the game and ask your 'have you ever.....?" after answering the question above?
    Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Official New Users Thread !! say hello
    By Trance4Ever in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 6059
    Last Post: Dec 8th, 2017, 18:48
  2. ''Official'' Current favorite tune Thread!
    By Laan in forum Music Discussion
    Replies: 1665
    Last Post: Oct 20th, 2017, 04:14
  3. Official New Residents thread
    By Dan in forum Music Discussion
    Replies: 492
    Last Post: Sep 27th, 2015, 17:28
  4. The Official Wrong Answer Thread
    By hotrednailpolish in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 319
    Last Post: Apr 5th, 2009, 18:57

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •