hotrednailpolish

Registered
Reaction score
I Ask the first question must start with "HAVE YOU EVER... "

and you answer...but must follow with a "HAVE YOU EVER..." question
:wow:

:super: and so on.. (answer honestly)

SO..

Have you ever copied and pasted a convo (on MSN, AIM) into the same conversation meaning to copy it into another conversation.. and tried to play it off as an accident... when really you were trying to show the other person what they were saying without them knowing?

moved to Mellow Lounge :)

I Ask the first question must start with "HAVE YOU EVER... "

and you answer...but must follow with a "HAVE YOU EVER..." question

:super: and so on.. (answer honestly)

SO..

Have you ever copied and pasted a convo (on MSN, AIM) into the same conversation meaning to copy it into another conversation.. and tried to play it off as an accident... when really you were trying to show the other person what they were saying without them knowing?

Yes :mask: No explanation needed eh?

Have you ever stole from a shop?

Last edited:
Yes :mask: No explanation needed eh?

Have you ever stole from a shop?
Yes :mask: When I was 10 I forgot to pay for a newspaper. There, I've said it! My conscience is clear at last! :lol:

Incidentally, regarding the first question, no I never have, but I know someone at work did once and pasted something very explicit onto our computer system that was meant for her boyfriend :mask:

OK, my go, have you ever.......

......deliberately lied to your other half in order to keep the peace? :)

Yes :mask: When I was 10 I forgot to pay for a newspaper. There, I've said it! My conscience is clear at last! :lol:

Incidentally, regarding the first question, no I never have, but I know someone at work did once and pasted something very explicit onto our computer system that was meant for her boyfriend :mask:

OK, my go, have you ever.......

......deliberately lied to your other half in order to keep the peace? :)
yes:mask:

have you ever tell someone´s clothes are cool when actually they look awful and harmful for sight?:wow:

yes:mask:

have you ever tell someone´s clothes are cool when actually they look awful and harmful for sight?:wow:

:lol:yes but I was judging by my taste and not his :mask:
so I guess when u are saying such a lie, u have an excuse coz mirrors have been invented for some years now :lol:

Have u ever... called at your office telling that u are sick and you stayed in bed cuddle with your partner ????

:lol:yes but I was judging by my taste and not his :mask:
so I guess when u are saying such a lie, u have an excuse coz mirrors have been invented for some years now :lol:

Have u ever... called at your office telling that u are sick and you stayed in bed cuddle with your partner ????
no........

...................not yet:mask:

have you ever eaten more food than your body could take just to impress someone?:blink:

NO...LMAO...i don't think i'll be impressed seeing someone stuffing their face beyond their limits, to the contrary :lol:

have you ever told a child Santa doesn't exist?
grinning-smiley-007.gif

I have never told a child that Santa does not exist.

Have you ever had a crush on your friend's mate?:mask:

Totally that lucky *%$#@^%:p:lol:
not to the point of jealousy though:)

Ever see a cat that ate cherry flavored Twillers?

Totally that lucky *%$#@^%:p:lol:
not to the point of jealousy though:)

HAVE YOU Ever see a cat that ate cherry flavored Twillers?
yes:mask:....in a dream

HAVE YOU EVER danced in the rain?:mml:

ask another question starting with "have you ever" abominus:music:

:lol: @ your post

No. There's a lot of lightning and thunder when it rains in these parts:p

have you ever forgot to follow the rules of the game and ask your 'have you ever.....?" after answering the question above? :lol::lol:

yeah, when i was little :)

have you ever destroyed something that isn't yours? :unsure:
yes:music:i had to lie:tongue:

have you ever forgot to follow the rules of the game and ask your 'have you ever.....?" after answering the question above? :lol::lol:
answer: :lol::lol::lol:

HAVE YOU EVER thought that the end of the world was approaching?:wow:

Oops:p

Have you ever gave out a wrong phone number to a person that you met at a bar/club?

yes:music:i had to lie:tongue:

answer: :lol::lol::lol:

HAVE YOU EVER thought that the end of the world was approaching?:wow:
yes, then the vocal mix of walk the edge came out :wow:

have you ever done nothing?? :blink:

Back