Stupid $#!7 that makes you angry.

Kuragari

Registered
Reaction score
Generally I'm a pretty mellow laid back person. But sometimes something so extremely stupid happens that I wish I could just completely disintegrate the source of that stupidity with pure thought. I don't know if it's happened to anyone here, but I just had a pair of morons who were friends of some other moron I used to call a friend. These two morons come at me, saying things to me like I would ever give a damn about what they have to say. It's like you telling a girlfriend to get lost because she lies to you and having her 2 friends come to your house to tell you to leave her alone. Utterly stupid. I wish the nations of the world would get together and institute a "No stupid people having kids" policy. Because obivously we have too many people in the world today and too many of them are way too stupid to be useful to society. Well that's my experience with people being utterly stupid for the moment, what's happened to you that makes you wonder how stupid people can survive?

*snip*

I wish the nations of the world would get together and institute a "No stupid people having kids" policy. Because obivously we have too many people in the world today and too many of them are way too stupid to be useful to society. Well that's my experience with people being utterly stupid for the moment, what's happened to you that makes you wonder how stupid people can survive?

I've always wanted that lol....what amazes me is that we have all kinds of schools to get us ready for whatever we wish to do...but no training when it comes to having children, as if "messing" a human being is OK, put ppl that want kids in a "trial camp" for a year and than decide if they are fit to have any.

as for your gripe, i hear you....Darwin for president :lol::lol:

Some things that piss me off:

1. Wearing sunglasses indoors: I know you think you look "cool", but trust me, you look like an idiot.
2. Starbucks: $5 for a cup of coffee, and then they have the gall to have a tip jar? Bah.
3. Starbucks cards: Yeah! Charge up those cards to pay for future coffees, before you even drink them! Keep loaning them your money interest free, you dope.
4. People who turn their car stereo extremely loud: Yes, we know have inadequacy issues. That's still no excuse to force everyone to listen to your trendy, shitty, R&B/Hip-Hop crap. Go to hell.
5. Blathering on your cell phone - Making a call is okay, but don't talk so loud. If the conversation is work related, people want to give the impression of "hey, look at what an important big shot I am." If it's a personal call, it boils down to "hey everyone, I lead a very exciting life outside of work!" The fact that you are so desperate for attention and approval is pathetic. Get a hold of yourself.

Last edited:
this could be the official rant thread - let off some steam!

Totally agreed, there should be an IQ requirement in order to conceive a child. :D My mother is a teacher at an intermediate school (10-12yo kids) and the amount of parents there are who just have no regard for the welfare of their children is worrying. As a result the children have no aspirations in life, and are already heading off the rails: not turning up to class, constantly fighting, stealing, and doing drugs, etc.

New Zealand is in the midst of an economic recession where the government isn't doing anything to help; meaning the whole country is suffering rising crime, and falling economic stability. Those creating the crime are having their lives not only funded by crime, but by unemployment and sickness benefits from the government, a system which is pretty much as easy to be eligable for as the Mcdonalds drive-thru VIP system. Where does the funding for this come from? Our tax of course. It is this same scum, who are living a lazy and pointless life, and stealing from us hardworking peoples, that are raising these children who are pretty much set to be exactly the same. They could actually put in some proper parenting and give the kids a chance to make something out of their lives, but no, they just leave them to suffer. The number of people unable to survive week to week is growing. Foreign investment is becoming more apparent, and New Zealanders are losing their jobs as a side-effect of this. The money isn't being kept in New Zealand which in turn means less money for infrastructure, etc. Gah... FFS.

Last edited:
I hate complicated sandwiches. They just defy economical logic.

I'm one of these picky people who only likes certain things on sandwiches, and more often than not, if I ever have to buy them from shops, they invariably come with some disgusting gooey shit on them like Branston Pickle, Marmite, mayonnaise, mustard, or random bits of salad I suspect even rabbits would turn their noses up at.

Surely, when you think about it, if you're a sandwich manufacturer, you should appreciate the obvious logic here. If you put one ingredient on a sandwich, you have a 100% chance that people who like that ingredient will like your sandwich. However, if you then throw in something else, you're playing around with a 100% sure thing, which is just stupid. And as for throwing in 3 or 4 different things in sandwiches, surely your hit rate has dropped from 100% to about 15-20%.

Why the hell can't they just have little sachets of gooey shit on sale next to the sandwiches, so you can put it on yourself if you want it? They'd probably make even more money doing this since they'd be charging people twice, and more people would be able to find sandwiches they liked in the first place.

BUT NO-ONE DOES IT! And so every now and again at work I find myself locked in a toilet cubicle trying to scrape Branston Pickle off an otherwise perfectly good ham and cheese sandwich with a credit card yet still having to taste it anyway when I finally get around to eating it! :crazy::wall:

It's no wonder the world economy's gone to hell when you can't buy a straightforward decent sandwich in a so called civilised nation :chair:

In the US a good sandwich isn't so hard to comeby, most fast food places do orders over computers which note what goes where. Now getting the order you placed is another story. It's not always guaranteed you'll get a person making your sandwich who's competent enough to read the paper.

My bigger problem is that most places use iceberg lettuce. Iceberg lettuce is the most utterly nutritionless food on the planet, there's not really any taste to it, and most restaurants think the stalk of lettuce is edible food. I especially hate it when I go to a restaraunt that's supposed to be "upscale" italian and they charge you extra for a salad and most of the salad is iceberg lettuce stalks... just the stalks. That's not food, that's pig fodder. It's like giving people corn cobs. Romano's Macaroni grill will never get my business again, I make better pasta on the stove with sauce from a jar.

I don't know what Marmite is.. it doesn't sound appetizing... but yeah, I agree... sandwiches should never come with odd ingredients.... turkey, cheese, lettuce and tomato's good. Anything else should come with the sandwich on the side and it should be free.

this could be the official rant thread - let off some steam!

Ranting denotes lack of coherent thought. I'd prefer people post stuff with their minds intact. :grinning:

People who always complain about everything - we have loads of them in Austria ^^ We even invented a special term for it, "the Gesudere" / "to sudern" :)

People who say they listen to Trance and then they turn up Cascada :chair:

Disrespectful people :angry:

* Replay Will Holland - Enhanced Recordings Radio Show Sept 2008 on AH.FM 12-09-2008 ~ Now Reading : 651 *

:book: interesting contributions ! :clap2:

got the ever-lasting impression, :crazy: réal stupid people don't read lines like these :yawn:

:angel:​

:cry: or prefer to fake they haven't :p

:tease: which probably isn't too stupid after all .. .. .. :hmmm:

:)

What makes me angry is when I hear a trance song with a wonderful vocal but the vocalist is not mentioned only the producer. I mean like what is the secret? Why can't we have the name of the singer. Is the producer so arrogant that it wants to take the credit for everything even if he or she did not sing the song?

One case in particular I can remember is Castles In The Sky by Ian Van Dahl. Talk about confusion. Nobody knew if Ian Van Dahl was the singer or what. And when eventually a vocalist was introduced to the promote the song it was not the original vocalist who sang on the record. So more confusion. You had to dig around to find that information.

The song was originally written "lyrics" and sung by a girl called Marsha. But when it was performed live it was sung by Annemie Coenen. But you had to dig around to find out all this stuff. What i'm saying is why can't they just put who it features. Then everybody will know.

Last edited:
What makes me angry is when I hear a trance song with a wonderful vocal but the vocalist is not mentioned only the producer. I mean like what is the secret? Why can't we have the name of the singer. Is the producer so arrogant that it wants to take the credit for everything even if he or she did not sing the song?

One case in particular I can remember is Castles In The Sky by Ian Van Dahl. Talk about confusion. Nobody knew if Ian Van Dahl was the singer or what. And when eventually a vocalist was introduced to the promote the song it was not the original vocalist who sang on the record. So more confusion. You had to dig around to find that information.

The song was originally written "lyrics" and sung by a girl called Marsha. But when it was performed live it was sung by Annemie Coenen. But you had to dig around to find out all this stuff. What i'm saying is why can't they just put who it features. Then everybody will know.

Yeah I have to agree with you there. Credit should go where credit is due. I have alot of the same problem when I'm watching japanese animation and I want to know an opening or ending song. The music industry is all about making sure they get your money. But when it comes to producing quality work, giving the information that should be given, they suddenly fail to deliver.

Guys like this clown!:chair:

[youtube]4JMOh-cul6M[/youtube]

He said:

"Not now chief I'm in the f-in zone":LMAO:
"MA! Where's my f-in protien" - priceless:lol:

I think skanks are all he's going to be f**king and his d*ck will fall off because he'll get an std XD

stupid people :)

What makes me mad are djs who fill their tracklists with IDs. I know why they do it. But still it doesn't help as so often these tracks are the best. and yet maddeningly you look at the tracklist and see those two dam letters ID:wall:

What makes me mad are djs who fill their tracklists with IDs. I know why they do it. But still it doesn't help as so often these tracks are the best. and yet maddeningly you look at the tracklist and see those two dam letters ID:wall:
+1000000000000:iagree::p

Some things that piss me off:

1. Wearing sunglasses indoors: I know you think you look "cool", but trust me, you look like an idiot.
2. Starbucks: $5 for a cup of coffee, and then they have the gall to have a tip jar? Bah.
3. Starbucks cards: Yeah! Charge up those cards to pay for future coffees, before you even drink them! Keep loaning them your money interest free, you dope.
4. People who turn their car stereo extremely loud: Yes, we know have inadequacy issues. That's still no excuse to force everyone to listen to your trendy, shitty, R&B/Hip-Hop crap. Go to hell.
5. Blathering on your cell phone - Making a call is okay, but don't talk so loud. If the conversation is work related, people want to give the impression of "hey, look at what an important big shot I am." If it's a personal call, it boils down to "hey everyone, I lead a very exciting life outside of work!" The fact that you are so desperate for attention and approval is pathetic. Get a hold of yourself.

made totally my day :lol: i so agree with all of those :grinning:

I hate ppl ignoring other countrys art of living
I hate ppl they think their country is the center of universe and everything has to move arround their will
I hate ppl they are ignoring other ppls private sphere
I hate ppl they ignore and spit on other meanings but their own

Back