Questions about Trance.

Kuragari

Registered
Reaction score
Okay some of us just like to listen to AH. Some of us live in countries where trance is just considered exstacy junkie raver music. So I think it'd be cool to have a place where people can ask their questions about trance and get them answered. So here's my questions:

1. What is Anjuna?

2. Where do you go to download new and interesting trance?

you're seroius with your first Q?

oh well, beach (+village) in Goa, India, and inspiration for
Above & Beyond to name their label same...:mask:

Second:
DJdownloads, Juno, Beatport, Audiojelly, whoever has the track/remix first :)

Okay some of us just like to listen to AH. Some of us live in countries where trance is just considered exstacy junkie raver music. So I think it'd be cool to have a place where people can ask their questions about trance and get them answered. So here's my questions:

1. What is Anjuna?

2. Where do you go to download new and interesting trance?

1. a secret city in spain...anjunaland, spain XD

2. trackitdown.net, audiojelly, and havent purchased anything from there yet but might do so in the future, psyshop. com :)

Umm is that a serious answer or are you making fun of me? Anjunaland? Are you serious?

Just to clarify, YES I am serious. Call me a noob or whatever, I don't need elitist crap etc. Not everyone has their life devoted to their music, I have like 7 or 8 major interests and so I don't always have time to look up terminology... Someone made fun of me the other day for not knowing about beatcast or whatever... common knowledge to you may be totally unknown to others. I'm sure most people on here don't know japanese grammar but I'm not about to go around giving people a hard time for not knowing.

anjuna stands for anjunabeats, is above and beyond´s trance label
you can ckeck it at www.anjunabeats.com

and the second question was answered already here:music:
also there is beatport and cdjshop.com...the last one im not sure if is for tracks,but i found it in anjunabeats website

i hope this was you were asking for

Re: Q 1

Just to clarify, YES I am serious. Call me a noob or whatever, I don't need elitist crap etc. Not everyone has their life devoted to their music, I have like 7 or 8 major interests and so I don't always have time to look up terminology... Someone made fun of me the other day for not knowing about beatcast or whatever... common knowledge to you may be totally unknown to others. I'm sure most people on here don't know japanese grammar but I'm not about to go around giving people a hard time for not knowing.

oh here we go again...:lol:
sorry for me questioning you, but...ever heard of google? :smile1:

and A-M's answer is quite "fishy", of the transparent wobbly kind...:mask:

*sigh* yes I know what google is, no I obviously didn't google it, is it that hard to answer a simple question about an obscure item? That's what I mean about people seemin elitist...

again, sorry, thought an Atomic Trance Junkie could do better.
What you call elitism is called common sense here in the UK :grinning:

btw. I did answer your question...

again, sorry, thought an Atomic Trance Junkie could do better.
What you call elitism is called common sense here in the UK :grinning:

btw. I did answer your question...

me too:music:

lol okay it's not like I take that title seriously... plus I just didn't have room for "Post-apocalyptic Trance Junkie" and it's not like one record label comprises the whole of trance... and I did say it's not my life... and common sense would be answering the question without the whole attempt at making me look stupid. I'm sorry I didn't google it and "forced" you to answer a question about an obscure topic OMG no I have no common sense because I asked a question! Snide comments are what make you sound elitist, not the actual question you asked. Because obviously I could have googled it, obviously I could have scrolled down half the page to find the wiki about it, but it still wouldn't have made the fact that the manner you asked the question in any less related to common sense. Don't pretend you're not doing something when it's so obvious that you are, how's that for common sense? *sigh*

if it's not your life you're not a junkie - you may want to google this one...

so if you don't take your title seriously how would you like others to percieve it???:hmmm:
to read intonation into written word in limited communication is something you can do but, hellooo, this is the intraweb, so you shouldn't.
also don't worry, I won't make you look stupid, you manage that totally w/o me.:lol:
if you wanna look smart you may want to post accordingly and start reading properly what other people have to say.

anyways, end of communication, I won't waste my time on peeps who can't take comments w/o taking it personal and what comes across of your personality is certainly not worth responding to.

Hypocrisy anyone? You sit there and say that people are going to take a title in a web forum seriously. That I shouldn't use the word junkie because I say something isn't actually my life, but then you go on to tell me that I shouldn't read intonation from your written words. Contradict yourself some more please! Who makes who look stupid? I'm sorry I don't believe you're qualified to make such an assessment. Thank you for making another thread about hostile attacks on personality when it was simply intending to get some questions answered.

You talk about me reading properly what people have to say? You assume I misread something instead to make yourself seem smarter. Google condescension for a definition of your over-used internet argument tactics.

I don't care if people here think I'm smart or not, it doesn't matter what people in other countries who go around trolling on forums think.

Like I said, if your intention wasn't to be a jerk, you would have just answered the question without the personal attacks. Intonation has nothing to do with easily predicting human nature that you've proven time and again that your attitude is unessecary and immature while feigning some sort of friendliness. Nobody with common sense is going to see what you've posted as having intent of kindness behind it.

I'd agree about the wasting of time, why waste my time talking to someone who can't be civil because they lack the simple understanding that not everyone knows what you know and vice versa.

pattern? contradiction? complex?

Well I think you just assume alot of things, if they exist in the UK, they don't show up on google. And this is the first time you've mentioned anything about knowing these places. But like I said, you border on insulting in your arguments while you assume things instead of rationally asking questions. Yet I'm the one being ignorant and stubborn. This is why I said it was pointless 3 posts ago. If you want people to respect your opinions and believe you're not hostile, saying "now what" which is akin to drawing a line in the dirt and sticking your chest out is not the way to get that respect.
from another thread

mkay, you're right, I'm elitist and also ignorant and I won't feed you anymore...

care for a t-shirt?
z149052379.jpg

you two should end that here,difference of opinions never get to a solution

remember...make music,not war:lol:

the end...:music:

Thanks mate,

I was seriously asking if he's serious, but not valuating anything (read: neutral intonation).
the contradiction with former statements (google) and profile (yes, i read that to get a picture about the person I'm communicating with) which reads "trance" as fav music, a "trance junkie" who should consume all music and info he can get his hands on (a bit like DistantLand / no offence mate) just expressed my disbelief and astonishment. with all given information I took that as some sort of joke. okay, it wasn't and I think I said sorry twice.
through self-conclusions ("call me a n00b" - no intention, obvious looking at sign up date but not a problem as everyone started as a n00b) and analyzing my personality on that basis (what basis?) the thing has been dragged onto a personal level that I already tried to end.
Now it has, thanks to the ignore list.
I didn't expect the escalation (but maybe should have) and would like to apologize to all who took offence and got distracted from what this forum is all about.

Last edited:

Never heard of beatcast either mate :grinning:

Back