Reaction score
Infrasonic Sessions

infra.jpg

Every 4th Friday Monthly
EST: 10:00 - 12:00
GMT: 15:00 - 17:00
CET: 16:00 - 18:00

www.infrasonic-recordings.com

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Infrasonic-SessionsBANNERMKXRozz-2.jpg

The show will consist of exclusive material from both labels Infrasonic and sister label InfaProgressive aswell as guest mixes from around the world.

This month Cardiff born producer Rozza joins me for another two hours of up and coming trance and progressive from around the globe.

Bit about:

Rozza (Rory Gallagher) is a 21 year producer/DJ hailing from London.

Whilst living in Ireland, Rory found himself instantly hooked to trance music after hearing the imfamous PvD track 'For an Angel' and the classic Ireland 'Euphoria' album back in 2003.

After a good few years of absorbing to this luscious genre, he decided to try his hand at creating this music. In 2005, whilst learning the basics of production, Rozza decided that trance music was what he wanted to do and was constantly in his home studio, experimenting with fresh sounds and ideas. Looking at the bigger picture, he decided to focus on production & sound engineering and as a result is now studying for a Music Technology degree.

In early 2007, after catching the attention of Adam White, Rozza was signed up to Emalodic (Adam White's label) and saw his debut single released. His first record, titled 'Discover', gained excellent reviews in the dance press and support from the biggest DJs the world-over.

Since then Rozza has had a slew of successful releases on Deepblue/Insatiable, Emalodic & Neuroscience amongst others, which have all had big support from the key players in the scene.

He has also been busy collaborating with the likes of Adam white which led to the massive ‘Love Angles’, and as of most recently with Daniel Kandi on ‘The Path’. Also watch out for his new radio show ‘The Liberation Sessions’ coming at the start of August

Watch this space as the story unfolds...

This month i will supplying the Friday night warmup with Rozza rounding things off with hour 2.

oki i am on the starting block already :mml:

Welcome to another Infrasonic-Sessions guys.

Another great show for you this month.

First we start with a track forthcoming sister label InfraProgressive this is Pulstate - Lost Forever (Andy Tau Remix) :)

Welcome to another Infrasonic-Sessions guys.

Another great show for you this month.

First we start with a track forthcoming sister label InfraProgressive this is Pulstate - Lost Forever (Andy Tau Remix) :)

nice kinda Andy Moor'ish start :super:

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!! :wub: :wub: :love:

me melts....

gotta love Sunlounger and Zara :wub:

I so love this Sunlounger Feat. Zara Taylor - Lost :wub:

Back