01-10-2008 - 14-10-2008 October DJ Contest **CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfx

Registered
Reaction score
October DJ Contest

New month, new contest, new luck!

Please read the guidelines carefully at http://forum.ah.fm/contests-ah-fm/8571-dj-competition-guidelines.html

This month, software mixes will be allowed!

Please note that there have been two slight additions to the competition rules! In particular, the first rule has been changed and the respective note at the bottom added. Please read before submitting!

Submissions will be taken from October 1st to October 14th, send your complete entries with all requirements as stated in the guidelines to contest@afterhours.fm !

The winning set will be played on November 5th at 15:00 CET!

Good luck!

Eheh, ok, I'll mix that this night after Armin. I'm 1/2 software 1/2 hardware ahah but soon I'll be completely hardware with my new CDJ 400 :)

5 sets in so far :)

+1, but from me a little sloppy one :p All due to too little spare time for it.
But at some points I hope still not bad enough to bore the jury, lol :grinning:

Success with the judging ppl! :friends:

Hey Djs! Luck to all in the contests

Count me in... Having some troubles uploading the file :S

Hahah you know I forgot that I'm uploading my set for AH and I used a bulgarian site as usual. Sorry... I'm just so absent-minded...:) (and very busy recently). Anyway I'm in...

Good luck all of you. :grinning:

Mix sent. 50% Vinyl & 50% CD. Good luck all of you.

one slot left :wow:

Crap man.... i have this set finished for over a day now. But the last 10 mins keep getting corrupted when I upload it. Am at school now, will be back home in 4 hours, guess I can't claim the last spot... :|

if you're fast, you can :)

and by the way... this month's contest winner will be offered a 1-hour slot in this year's EOYC special event, together with all the previous winners :)

and by the way... this month's contest winner will be offered a 1-hour slot in this year's EOYC special event, together with all the previous winners :)

Great news so :bravo: Good luck for everyone ;)

which concludes this month's submission line :)

contest is now CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back