All right, this will be my final Room 960 appearance for 2008. I am heading on my nationwide US tour with Darude, and it doesn’t look like we will be in CT. so I really hope all of you can make it out. Its going to be an amazing night (of course it is). We have one of my best friends Si-Dog opening up the night, and we also have CT lasers in the house keeping you all entertained. We also have a special birthday Lingerie party for Colleen in association with Niche Magazine! It’s going to be a HOT ass night you don’t want to miss. I have an exclusive $10 reduced list for the night, just e-mail me first names, last initials to guestlist@randyboyer.com See you there!

21+

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE DJ LINE UP:

::: RANDY BOYER :::
A State Of Trance | Flashover | Vandit | BUZZ Radio

Randy Boyer is on fire! His return to 960 will be yet another amazing night! Randy’s success in the past year and into 2008 has been off the charts. Randy’s songs have been featured on Tiesto’s DVD “Elements Of Life”, Ferry Corsten’s latest mix compilation “Ministry Of Sound” and several others. The massive success of his latest remix “You Never Said” Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren (Randy Boyer & Eric Tadla Mix) has just smashed the charts. Randy has been extremely busy on the road headlining gigs in South America and also busy opening up the decks for ATB, Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk & More. For all the info on Randy’s latest releases, podcast, downloads, pictures, videos & more. Head over to r a n d y b o y e r . c o m | s p l a s h - 2 0 0 7

::: Si-Dog :::

Si-Dog is into his 15th year Djing, started off in Florida in 1993. He was signed to the Orlando based Indie label, Phattraxx, after writing his very 1st track "Kick that Rhythm". Si-Dog is also known in Connecticut for the Hartford after hour scene in the late 90's, with his residency & European talent promotions at Club Insomnia & Vibe. Rob, a turntable-ist at heart, still uses the 'wheels of steel' at venues when he performs his Trance & Breaks sets. You can hear some of Si-Dog's original tracks @ MySpace.com - Rob (DJ Si-Dog) - 99 - Male - ORLANDO, Connecticut - www.myspace.com/djsidog

SPONSORS:
These amazing people are also helping out with everything. Please take a minute and check out there sites, and what they do. CT Lasers, Mikey McNulty, & ClubOptions.Net

CT LASERS
Mikey McNulty Photography - Nightlife Events - Djs - Weddings - Model Portfolios - Fine Art

DIRECTIONS:

Head over to MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map and check it out.

More Dates:
10-04-08 | Randy Boyer w/ Ferry Corsten | Vanguard | Los Angeles CA.
10-25-08 w/ Above & Beyond | TBA | El Salvador, South America

Catch Randy Boyer on Tour with Darude:
10-16-08 | Fabric | Vancouver
10-17-08 | Last Supper Club | Seattle (21+)
10-31-08 | Mynt | Columbus, Ohio
11-07-08 | Ruby Sky | San Fran, CA.
11-08-08 | City Walk | Oklahoma City, OK.
11-15-08 | TBA | Los Angeles, CA.
11-22-08 | Fur | Washington, DC.
+ More to be Added.

Randy Boyer Buzz Podcast
- Free Subscription:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=274230437
- Every Monday from 12noon-1pm EST Trance, Progressive, House, Electro, & Techno Internet Radio - Sense FM
- Every Tuesday from 8am-9am EST PureSound.fm - your electronic sense. Internet trance radio.

Join the Official Randy Boyer / EnMass Facebook group for news, pictures, tour dates, Buzz track lists & more: Login | Facebook

::: VIDEOS ::: Check out some of Randy's recent gigs

Randy Boyer w/ Paul Van Dyk @ Marina Bay, Boston MA.
YouTube - Randy Boyer w/ Paul Van Dyk @ Marina Bay, Boston MA.

Buzz @ The Maxx, Chicopee, MA 8-25-08
YouTube - Randy Boyer @ The Maxx 8.22.08 Alive vs Champagne Supernova

Randy Boyer @ Living Espacio Riesco 5-10-08
YouTube - Randy Boyer @ Living Espacio Riesco

The White Party w Kristina Sky @ Room 960 4-25-08
YouTube - Randy Boyer Live w/ Kristina Sky @ Room 960 4-25-08

r a n d y b o y e r . c o m | s p l a s h - 2 0 0 7
MySpace.com - Randy Boyer - EnMass - Hartford, Connecticut - Trance / Progressive / Electronica - www.myspace.com/randyboyermusic
MySpace.com - Rob (DJ Si-Dog) - 99 - Male - ORLANDO, Connecticut - www.myspace.com/djsidog