New Magdelayna Album - 3 Free Tracks!

Magdelayna

Moments of Energy
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,i recently finished my latest artist album ''Hold That Feeling There'' which i started at the beginning of 2007 - some of the tracks on it got signed to labels which you might have heard about ( support from Schultz,Kyau & Albert,Aly & Fila amongst others).

I thought it was time i shared a few of the non-signed tracks from the album,i think its as important to share free tracks as it is to have tracks released - there are 3 full tracks for you to download - descriptions,links & artwork are below.

All tracks are 320 Kbps. Written,composed & produced by Adam Rodriguez. 2007/08.

I hope you enjoy them and any comments/thoughts are welcome.

just_a_glimmercopy.jpg

Magdelayna - Just A Glimmer Of Hope

LINK >> Just A Glimmer Of Hope.mp3

A summery,uplifting track i made in the early stages of summer last year,an example of the kind of progressive trance i produce,this focuses more on intricate melodies.pads & harmonies than some of my more 'epic' stuff.

navagio_front_cover.jpg

Magdelayna - Navagio

LINK >> Navagio original mix.mp3

A track i made last summer which was heavily influenced by my time in Zante ('Navagio' is the ancient shipwreck there) I tried to get the feeling of this in the break and melodies,really a track to be listened in the sun ideally hehe - quite a relaxed trancer which i thought sounded better at the quicker tempo of 140 bpm.

caught_in_shadow_covercopy.jpg

Magdelayna - Caught In Your Shadow

LINK >> Caught In your Shadow original mix.mp3

Quite a tougher approach to the production in this compared to the other 2 tracks,with darker synths & more agressive percs but still hitting an uplifting vibe with the pads & melodies involved.

Artwork from the album ''Hold That Feeling There'' (2008) :::

hold_that_feeling_back.jpg

I will add alternate download links if people want them,and re-upload tracks if the links expire anytime - Adam :)

I just finished listeing to all three, they're great! Thanks for the tracks!

Nice one, thanks for sharing :grinning:

Awesome Tracks dude..........gonna put them on my upcomming mix :)

Back