The song(s) that "touched" or "stirred" your emotions the most.

Tarek

Registered
Reaction score
I wasn't too sure how to describe this..Have you ever listened to a song that makesyour heart start pumping..or a song that almost brought a tear to your eye..or something of the sort. In my opinion, producers that are able to make you do that are pure magicians, and they have applied the true meaning of trance.

Here's my list of songs that I feel are in this category:

-Mike Foyle - Pandora (Blizzard Remix) [Whoever this blizzard guy is..he's amazing]
-Menno de Jong & Mark Otten - Mad World (Original Mix) --Very moving..I couldn't sleep after this one.
-Artimes - Primogeniture (Original Mix) --- Sure the beginning is harsh, but the rest is absolutely heavenly.
-Zombie Na...LOL JUST KIDDING! But that song was real funny and a great hit back then.

can't even begin to name them...there are so many tracks that have "feeling" and "emotions" attached to them, so strong you can feel it and if you close your eyes you can live thru it...its the melody...that is what music should be all about....is one of the reasons i do not understand how ppl can enjoy the "bleep/bloop" sounds..to me its just noise with no emotions attached....but maybe i need to be on something to get it, and that will never happen :lol:

big sky :mask:

ok not really :lol:

Here are a couple that spring to my mind......Darren Tate - Echoes, and the Oceania remix of Micheal Tsukerman and Robert Gitelman's 'Bolivia'.... the breakdown is just soo beautiful

This one is sticking way out above the rest for me:
Serenade - Most Beautiful Happened (Original Mix)

Others:
Sindre Eide - Only When I Sleep
Armin van Buuren - Yet Another Day
Armin van Buuren - Burned with Desire (Rising Star Vocal Mix)
Solarstone - Spectrum (Duderstadt Remix)

Artifact303 - Feelings :super:

So much energy and power in this choon :wub: especially when the voice part kicks in: "Do U Feel It" :wow::wow::wow:

Aly & Fila - Key of Life. String solo in the middle section just drops the emo bomb :super:.

can't even begin to name them...there are so many tracks that have "feeling" and "emotions" attached to them, so strong you can feel it and if you close your eyes you can live thru it...its the melody...that is what music should be all about....is one of the reasons i do not understand how ppl can enjoy the "bleep/bloop" sounds..to me its just noise with no emotions attached....but maybe i need to be on something to get it, and that will never happen :lol:
Yes that's exactly it!
When you close your eyes you live through it.
I swear trance is a drug, like aural shrooms or something..

and I like the "emo bomb" comment..that got a chuckle out of me.

What really impresses me the most..is that trance producers do it without vocals!

Last edited:
Envio - For You [The Blizzard Remix]
Kamaya Painters - Endless Wave
Pete Lazonby - Sacred Cycles
The Auranaut - People Want to Be Needed
Ferry Corsten - Punk

Yes that's exactly it!

What really impresses me the most..is that trance producers do it without vocals!

I agree; it IS like a drug. Some people don't like it, or don't understand it though. The people that do love it.

Last edited:
Yes that's exactly it!

..that's what Lee Haslam said..."Music is the Drug" :)

Andy Blueman - Time To Rest

There are tonnes more as I am more the person to associate more emotion with every song :/

hands down, Tiesto - Ten Seconds to Sunrise, that intro is incredible.

also, lange - angel falls did it for me too

Wow, all of you know absolutely amazing productions. Lange,Envio..incredible..

:replay:

Thanks a million for introducing me to these new names. Hopefully this thread may-may not continue to be updated for others that live for the uplifting.

:thankyou:

btw: nice emotes you guys got here xD

Last edited:
I enjoyed the Midnight mix of Ordinary Moment..mainly because of the original sounding drum beat at the beginning :music:

Back