Thread: Tiesto NYE 2009

Tiesto NYE 2009

Hi all!! FYI: save up your BUCKS...because Tiesto will be bringing in the new year for us in NYC!! Thats right- this New Years at Roseland Ballroom Tiesto will be throwing us one of his sickest shows YET!!!

Tickets will start at $150 ($15 handling) and go up from there. Ill keep you posted on any reduced list- if there are any.

this is an Area Event: www.areaevent.com

HelloSam, apearently u r the only one interested in keeping NYC informed.........congrats by that!!!! Ii will go to this....maybe he throws a excellent show like u said!!!!
    .....P1V0R6......

hahahah! I KNOW! Where is everyone from New York or New England???

Im actually rethinking Tiesto- not so say it wont be a FABULOUS show...but its quite pricey and I think im going to keep that cash handy for WMC
    randyboyer.com

Quote Originally Posted by HelloSam View Post
    hahahah! I KNOW! Where is everyone from New York or New England???

Im actually rethinking Tiesto- not so say it wont be a FABULOUS show...but its quite pricey and I think im going to keep that cash handy for WMC
    I know.....in my opinion Tiesto sucks right now!! I know its going 2 be a great show but......4 tiesto I will pay $50 maximum!! hahaha ....
    .....P1V0R6......

Quote Originally Posted by Juanpi View Post
    I know.....in my opinion Tiesto sucks right now!! I know its going 2 be a great show but......4 tiesto I will pay $50 maximum!! hahaha ....
    If he sucks, why do you say it will be a great show? Well I'd pay the price cause he is AWESOME!!
    Flight 643>>>Destination>>>AH.FM

Quote Originally Posted by mysteria View Post
    If he sucks, why do you say it will be a great show? Well I'd pay the price cause he is AWESOME!!
    I'm saying its going to be a great show cuz I haven't been in a show since I came to new york......and this show probably its going to be there.....talking about the show and everything......its going to be a great party.......tiesto suck right now for me....but I re thinked and I'm not going is too much money....I will save it for SVD & MP!!! why dont u go then? or are u far away?....... Sander is going to drop an awesome set.
    Last edited by Juanpi; Nov 28th, 2008 at 08:54.
    .....P1V0R6......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueKkJ1_MxZk[/youtube]

kinda makes me want to go...lol...

I saw Tiesto over the summer and he was good....just not 200 bucks and HUGE hassle to drive in and out of the city good...

I dont normally do too much exciting things for NYE, so I save my money for all the shows to come afterwards ;)

BUT- for those that can afford it it will be decent- I guess well all just have to wait and those who go will have to tell us cheapo's how good it was ;)
    randyboyer.com

Um I want to go, but 150 is too much. And I hate America for its 21+ laws.

AH Listener
    so i went to this show and tiesto ROCKED! i've been seeing this guy for 6 years now and every show i see i am never disappointed! this show was totally worth the price and i hope he makes his way back to this venue again soon in 2009! happy new years everyone!

happy to hear that!! I saw reviews pics, ect and it looks like it was INSANE!! A couple days prior I was feeling the itch- but stuck to my guns and didnt go...have to save up for all the shows this month!!
    randyboyer.com

Thread Information