Another of those October mixes

z33k

Registered
Reaction score
My first public mix - Feedback appreciated :)

I made i set for the October DJ contest here on AH.FM. Unfortunately my set was sent just as all the slots were filled. Instead of just wasting the hours i’ve spent putting it together, here it is.

My aim was to create a set with my personal favorites this year (Elektra, These Shoulders, Portobello etc.) and some of the best tracks around at the moment, both uplifting- and progressive/tech-trance. I think i succeeded pretty well. I’m still an amateaur in MixMeister, so the transitions could always be better.

Feedback is highly appreciated ;)

Tracklist:
01. Arnej - They Always Come Back (Intro Mix) [Coldharbour Recordings]
01. Adymus - A Place Not Far [Fraction Zero]
02. Anton Firtich - Rain Over The Ocean [Conspiracy Limited]
04. Signalrunners & Julie Thompson - These Shoulders (Oliver Smith Remix) [Anjunabeats]
04. Solarstone - Spectrum (Duderstadt Remix) [Solaris Recordings]
05. Immoral Monkeys - Portobello (Adam Nickey Remix) [Perceptive Recordings]
06. Kai Jee ‘n’ Eidan - Unlocked (Sly One vs. Jurrane Remix) [Perceptive Recordings]
07. Sasha Virus - Galaktika (Mike Koglin Remix) [Addictive Global]
08. Super8 & Tab - Elektra [Anjunabeats]
09. Ronski Speed - Last Remaining Light [Euphonic]

Download:
z33k_-_Oct08.mp3

Last edited:
Downloading ^_^

well be back with a review :grinning:

downloading.........

Much appreciated guys :)

Last edited:
Whether or not your set gets played, it's never a waste of time. It's always time well spent practicing and enjoying the music you love.

LOL.... next time be quicker mate :) I was the last entry, was sweating bullets if I was going to make it :p
And coincidence or not... I have sent the same number 4 as you :D Solarstone - Spectrum (Duderstadt Remix)
Unbelievable :D

Whether or not your set gets played, it's never a waste of time. It's always time well spent practicing and enjoying the music you love.

So true. It was written in a moment of bitterness :smile1:

LOL.... next time be quicker mate :) I was the last entry, was sweating bullets if I was going to make it :p
And coincidence or not... I have sent the same number 4 as you :D Solarstone - Spectrum (Duderstadt Remix)
Unbelievable :D

Heh, i promise i will. I will be back in December :)
Spectrum rocks!

ok bro.

first track was mixed too earlier you know what i mean.

they always come back is a great song. actually i liked all the track selection, very cool betwen trance and progressive. very nice :grinning:

transitions are ok, and all the set is well done. recommended. :music:

Back