Sunlounger vs Snow Patrol - Chasing White Sand (Config vs Solea System Mashup)

Config85

Chillaxing DJ
Resident DJ
Reaction score
Hi,

a week ago Solea System posted his version of Snow Patrol vs Sunlounger over here, i thought there was something in it, but that it might had to be mashed in a totally other way. Solea System challenged me, and here's the result i came up with :) I started off from scratch and did it in a whole other way. The result is quite nice i have to say :) I also credited solea system because it was his idea to mash both tracks, the rest of the production is mine :)

Sunlounger vs Snow Patrol - Chasing White Sand (Config vs Solea System Mashup)

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

if you like you can still hear solea's mashup in this section :)

let me know what you think :)

Last edited:
Personally I think both aren't bad. Pretty good mashups guys. Keep more coming! :mml::wink:

I know this is crazy but thought I could do a mashup vs-ing you guys' too haha :tongue: So here it is:

Sunlounger vs Snow Patrol vs Glockenspiel feat. Blackfeel White - Anny Chasing White Sand (Config vs Solea System vs Celtique Mashup)
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

:super:

i don't really think it goes well together here.. some phases of the track are just not fitting the other mashup i think, at some times it sounds a bit chaossy..

i don't really think it goes well together here.. some phases of the track are just not fitting the other mashup i think, at some times it sounds a bit chaossy..

haha i know!! :tongue: was just bored last night cos you weren't around online so thought i'd play around with it ! :friends:

Same answer as Config, real shame Celt..:cry:

Back