What could it be? :-)

akosm5

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All!

Here's a new track... I don't know the artist and the title too.
It's a nice song :) the woman almost just croons during the whole track and somethimes she says "It's you" or something. She has a nice soft voice and sings high in the track but I really do not hear any worlds only the mentioned "It's you".... ?

Any ideas?

please post a sample of the track...its hard to ID from that description, they all croon or whine :lol: :)

t4e:
I would send a short sample if I would have one :) That's why I would like to ID the track! I know it is hard to ID it with the parameters I gave to you but I do not know more... One more "help", they play it in the radio so it's not an unknown music :)

Squall:
No, it was not "Majai - Phoria (Jorn Van Deynhoven Dub Mix)", but it's a great one! :)

More?

That was my only idea so far....your description was perfect for the version of that song.

What kind of radio?
In which country do they play that song?

I've heared it in the radio in Hungary, /in Sweden I don't remember.../ the stations are Roxy /mostly electronic musics/ and the other was RadioCafé /almost every kind of musics/.

Victoria:

No, it is still not the track I’m looking for. I try to characterize the track, it’s quite a high-speed music, hope you understand me :) It’s not as melancolic as the trance musics in general, it is fast from the beginning till the end. It’s a happy track.

Last edited:
Tomek:
No, absolutely not, this wasn't a happy and fast track.
In my track the woman sings more melodiously, lilts.

could very well be that is not EDM?

Can you sing or hum the tune ... record it and post it here?

That can lead us to the treasure chest perhaps!

If its sounds like regular trance I highly recomend you checkout squalls suggestion of Majai - Phoria ( there are many many remixes)
edit: elevation mix gets played most
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SmQTAOh5Gag

there is another track which you just reminded me off which I even wrote down twice & didnt check up on, suddenly the name poped back into my head thanks to this post

its a chillout track, saw it on MTV dance chillout sessions
Sigur Rós - Svefn g englar

Live
[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rWR-jJ3v1pk[/youtube]
lol I always thought it was a femal vocal too :blink:

official vid (really wierd)
YouTube - sigur ros - Svefn-g-englar

I dont have the time for chillout but I make exception for this, its captivating

Last edited:
Hi All!

I've found it! :D The track is:

Bartlett Bros. feat. Marcia Juell - Let it flow (Gareth Emery Remix)

Thank you for your help!
:)

Hi All!

I've found it! :D The track is:

Bartlett Bros. feat. Marcia Juell - Let it flow (Gareth Emery Remix)

Thank you for your help!
:)

Your description was not really good for the track you searched for, but anyway you found the track. :grinning:

Back