Need 5 track id's from mid-late 90s

zSHARE is like a wild goose chase for me, click here, pop up, click there pop up, lol can you use yousendit or sendspace and I'll check them out!

zSHARE is like a wild goose chase for me, click here, pop up, click there pop up, lol can you use yousendit or sendspace and I'll check them out!
sounds like someone needs the adblock-plus plugin for firefox :lol:

other than that, no idea about those samples, mustve been way before my EDM time. :lol: only the prog2 sample kinda sounds like some old school (french?) house, maybe daft punk or basement jaxx.

sounds like someone needs the adblock-plus plugin for firefox :lol:

other than that, no idea about those samples, mustve been way before my EDM time. :lol: only the prog2 sample kinda sounds like some old school (french?) house, maybe daft punk or basement jaxx.

firefox automatically blocks those adds, cause i don't even have an adblock-plus plugin installed :mask: my guess is that victoria doesn't use firefox :p

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Unknown Progressive 2
zSHARE - Unknown_Prog 2.mp3

that's a remix of 'If You Should Go' , you know, the famous disco track, If you should go go go go :choon: queeeeee seraaaa, miiiiiiii vidaaaa :p

but i don't know which remix it is, though i have heard the remix before.

Now I've heard them, I can honestly say... I haven't got a clue!

that's a remix of 'If You Should Go' , you know, the famous disco track, If you should go go go go :choon: queeeeee seraaaa, miiiiiiii vidaaaa :p

but i don't know which remix it is, though i have heard the remix before.

THANK YOU!!! :super:

Back