t4e - Schleep Schlop Time

t4e

Registered
Reaction score
This can be classed as chillout/downtempo and progressive set :)

Some of the tracks where a real b*tch to mix cause the BPM is so low and they are nowhere near structured the way a regular trance track is, so you will hear some unconventional transitions, had to make my own "rules" on this one and even perform some "acrobatics"...but i am personally satisfied with the result :)... i hope you all enjoy it too and i am looking forward to any feedback, good or bad :)

01. Nightmares on Wax – You Wish (Original Mix )
02. Spleen Tide – Sensual Morning (Original Mix )
03. Vibrasphere – Emotional Fugitive
04. Dousk – Anagram (Original Mix )
05. Jolly Harbour-The Beauty (Martin Roth deep atmosphere remix)
06. Chris Reece & Dinka - Autumn Leaves (Progressive Dub )
07. Vibrasphere – Reservoir (Antix remix)
08. Christian Smith - Friendly Skies (Original Mix )
09. K-Skill – Beautiful Letdown (Original Instrumental Mix)
10. Joonas Hahmo - Cocktail Bar (Original Mix)
11. DJ Tatana - Spring Breeze (Original Mix)
12. Michael Badal – Silk Road (adymus remix)
13. Vibrasphere - Autumn Lights (Oliver Prime remix)

Download

looks cool, downloading :)

nice listen, some sweet tracks chosen, will send you my thoughts..:smile1:

nice listen, some sweet tracks chosen, will send you my thoughts..:smile1:

thank you 90...your feedback is much appreciated and taken positively :)....

....and yes you are still allowed :lol: :hug:

will take a look....."DJ Tatana - Spring Breeze (Original Mix)" ;) nice choise.......

me likes this set a lot :)

this set was a really nice set :wink:

the transitions from chillout tracks to progressive tracks were well done. :good:

the overall set progression going from summerish like tracks to the deeper, darker tracks is what really keep me all ears in the set. :music:

and ending the set with one of my favorite remixes of Autumn Lights = EPIC WIN! :wub:

great job on this set hun :good2: :hug:

this set was a really nice set :wink:

the transitions from chillout tracks to progressive tracks were well done. :good:

the overall set progression going from summerish like tracks to the deeper, darker tracks is what really keep me all ears in the set. :music:

and ending the set with one of my favorite remixes of Autumn Lights = EPIC WIN! :wub:

great job on this set hun :good2: :hug:

thank you A-M, glad you enjoyed it :hug:...yes, that was my intention, start off nice and chilled and work it up a bit :)

Well I was definately abit wary coming into to this set. But actually pleasantly surprised at how well the mix of different styles fitted in.

The chillout stuff was dreamy and there was nothing of the nastier side of progressive such as the over use of bass and the dreadful sound of screaching drills which seems to be predominant in most progressive sets.

This is not the kind of set I would normally go out of my way to listen to. But as a one off experience it was pretty darn good:p:):hug:

The chillout stuff was dreamy and there was nothing of the nastier side of progressive such as the over use of bass and the dreadful sound of screaching drills which seems to be predominant in most progressive sets.

i know what you're talking about, and rest assured that those sets/tracks aren't really progressive :grinning: :)

woow Sunny...i am flattered you listened to this one too...thank you :hug:

not likely that i will make a second one either, i just liked the idea of the challenge, and the experience of mixing different styles...once in a while it feels good to listen to something more mellow :)

Back