Euphoric Project Vol 1

Dj Q'Bass

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
This is my first mix posted here on AH.FM, hope that all Trance fans here will like my set.
I will try to post every month a set with the latest releases and also some old tunes for the real lovers.

Here is the tracklist :

Freefall feat. Jan Johnston - Skydive (Joint Operations Centre Remix)

Captured Sun - Inherent Condition (Dima Krasnik Remix)

Nitrous Oxide - Frozen Dreams (Original Mix)

Magdelayna - Just A Glimmer Of Hope (Original Mix)

Magdelayna - Caught In your Shadow (Original Mix)

Abstract Vision - Feels Like Heaven (Dmitry Bessonov Remix)

Dave 202 - Fireball (Original Mix)

Abbott & Chambers - Where Are You (Onova Remix)

Tiddey - Taylla (Paul Miller Bootleg Mix)

Jon O'bir - Sunrise (Original Mix)

And the link 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Euphoric Project.mp3

All the feedback are welcomed.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Any Trance lover here ??? The forum looks like the Racoon city on Resident Evil :)

:lol:...lots of trance lovers around here, don't take the lack of replies personal, but my guess is that you are new to the forums and ppl don't know you, spend some time in the live show threads and get to know everyone, this is a great community, and other thing is, a lot of ppl dld and listen but do not give feedback :)

i'll give it a listen :)

:lol:...lots of trance lovers around here, don't take the lack of replies personal, but my guess is that you are new to the forums and ppl don't know you, spend some time in the live show threads and get to know everyone, this is a great community, and other thing is, a lot of ppl dld and listen but do not give feedback :)

i'll give it a listen :)

:bravo:thx a lot, finally a comment :).
I'm not new at forums, i'm just x-ited to post my mixes here on AH.Fm, cuz they told me that this forum contains a lot of "Trancers". And i hope that someday my mixes will be played here.

I came to this set from the Intuition Showcase show which frankly had me yawning. I needed something to get my toes tapping. And this set more than succeeded. This is the kind of euphoric banging melodic trance I love to listen to. And your set had just about every element I like to hear even including a Tiff Lacey vocal:super: :love:Tiff.

Most of the tunes in the set were new to me which is very refreshing as some of the djs here are quite content to fill up there sets with the latest anthems that everybody else is playing.

The only downside for me was the opening track. A long time favourite of mine. I didn't think this particular dub mix really did it justice. But having said that the rest of the set was quite superb. And I look forward to hearing more of your work:grinning:

t4e is right. Why not join us on the forums on the live shows and leave some comments and get to know the others.

Anyway, thanks for the entertainment:bravo:

d/loading:music:

I came to this set from the Intuition Showcase show which frankly had me yawning. I needed something to get my toes tapping. And this set more than succeeded. This is the kind of euphoric banging melodic trance I love to listen to. And your set had just about every element I like to hear even including a Tiff Lacey vocal:super: :love:Tiff.

Most of the tunes in the set were new to me which is very refreshing as some of the djs here are quite content to fill up there sets with the latest anthems that everybody else is playing.

The only downside for me was the opening track. A long time favourite of mine. I didn't think this particular dub mix really did it justice. But having said that the rest of the set was quite superb. And I look forward to hearing more of your work:grinning:

t4e is right. Why not join us on the forums on the live shows and leave some comments and get to know the others.

Anyway, thanks for the entertainment:bravo:

WOOOOOOW that's a huge reply "lady'' :)

Yea i agree with you, the start-up was a kind of ''boring'', but i couldn't find any-other track !!

I will com-up soon with more mixes.....and i hope that i will someday play here on Ah.Fm !!!! and i will try to drop some track with Tiff Lacey Vocals......for you :)

See ya next month.....with another mix !!

Nice piece of work there mister . Great uplifting set with banging tunes. Nice flow as well .Thanks for that.

Back