Girl vocal track

trancelover177

Registered
Reaction score
Female vocal track

Hey everyone! Long time listener, first time poster in the house! Well I was listening to the livesets and this song came up at about 1:30 a.m. PST IT's a girls voice and here are some of the lyrics:
like the first time i learned to fly, fly too high, time to love again It had a guitar solo as part of the song if that helps any.... it came on before the karbyde &scylla set, guessing it was the last song of another set? TIA!

Last edited:
01. Joni - Don't Fall On Purpose [Oxygen Recordings]
02. Mind One - Hurt of Intention (Tyron & Matthews Dub) [Flashover Recordings]
03. Deadmau5 - Clockwork (Jonas Steur Ultra-Violence Remix) [Black Hole Recordings]
04. Kopi Luwak ft. Tiff Lacey - Far & Away (Adam Nickey Remix)
05. JPL - Linger [Enhanced Recordings]
06. JPL - Chasing Embers [TBA]
07. Rob B - Changes (JPL Remix) [Alter Ego]
08. Airbase - The Road Not Taken [Black Hole Recordings]
09. C-Systems - Close My Eyes (Lemon & Einar K Remix)
10. Ferry Corsten - Radio Crash [Flashover Recordings]

at least im pretty sure its that :grinning:

Last edited:
it was Phynn feat. Tiff Lacey - Try Again

and it was in K&S set :tongue:

or more like a mashup:
05 - Sensitize vs Phynn - If Only We Could Try Again (Pablo Reyes Mashup) | - EXCLUSIVE

Last edited:
FAIL :tongue:.....when he was listening there were replays on...Extrema was before K&S ...

* Replay Karybde & Scylla Pres. Pure Trance Pleasure 053 - Inspired Rec Guestmi
* Replay Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 106 on AH.FM 15-10-2008
* Replay Joni Ljungqvist External Art - 1st Hour Episode 021 on AH.FM 15-10-200
* Replay dfx - excitation 025 on AH.FM 15-10-2008
* Replay RobVox - Trancended 006 on AH.FM 15-10-2008
well lyrics exactly match try again :tongue:

well i can't understand a single word of the o'bir track, and i can't listen to tiff long enough to find out without jumping off the balcony, so i couldn't check :lolz:

Wow! Thanks a bunch! This was exactly what I was looking for. now to get a copy of this set, or track. any ideas?

parabens esta e muito boa

Hey everyone! Long time listener, first time poster in the house! Well I was listening to the livesets and this song came up at about 1:30 a.m. PST IT's a girls voice and here are some of the lyrics:
like the first time i learned to fly, fly too high, time to love again It had a guitar solo as part of the song if that helps any.... it came on before the karbyde &scylla set, guessing it was the last song of another set? TIA!
obrigado dj valeu:super:

Back