Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: VA – Magic Island, Music For Balearic People mixed by Roger Shah [ALBUM]

  1. #1
    AH Listener Nowy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    53

    VA – Magic Island, Music For Balearic People mixed by Roger Shah [ALBUM]

    17.11.2008

    CD 1:
    01. Alongshore - Ocean & Breeze (Original Mix)
    02. Alongshore - Sunset & Pina Colada (Original Mix)
    03. Alex Hentze - Sokaribe (Ld pres. Tello & Lioy Ceballos Remix)
    04. Naico pres. Evangelos - A Sunset Apart (Original Mix)
    05. Chimera State - Asia (Original Mix)
    06. Fast Distance pres. Suncoast - Puerta Del Sol (Original Mix)
    07. Sunlounger feat. Zara - Lost (Original Mix)
    08. Ralph Fritsch - Phoenix (Original Mix)
    09. Brian Laruso feat. Leanna Mosley - Live Love & Believe (Original Mix)
    10. Moonforce - Pacific Moon (Original Mix)
    11. San Antonio Harbour - Romantic Avenue (Original Mix)
    12. Aerian - Evenfall (Original Mix)
    13. Lavkastor - Ssab (Euforia Festival Mix)
    14. Renov8 & Euphorik - Passive Pressure (Original Mix)
    15. Deep Nights - Memories Of Love (Balearic Mix)


    CD 2:
    01. Ingsha - Niavara (Original Mix/Intro Edit)
    02. Der Mystik & Alex Reliic pres. Perplexity - Bahia (Original Mix)
    03. Sean Summers - Mirage (Original Mix)
    04. High Noon At Salinas - Whales (Original Rework)
    05. Mesmerized - Pearl Maker (Original Mix)
    06. Amex - World Doesn't Care (Original Mix)
    07. Roger Shah & Tenishia feat. Lorilee - You'Re So Cool (Original Mix)
    08. Nisha - Spirit Of Ha' (Original Mix)
    09. Black Pearl - Java (Original Mix)
    10. Ronny K. - Seashore (Guitar Mix)
    11. Sunlounger - Heart Of The Sun (Roger Shah's Magic Island Dub)
    12. Coastline feat. Madelin- Alone With You (Bissen Mix)
    13. DJ Shah feat. Adrina Thorpe - Back To You (Original Club Mix)
    14. Roger Shah pres. Savannah - Body Lotion (Inspirations Mix)
    15. Samara - Verano (Fast Distance Uplifting Mix)




  2. #2
    AH.FM Addict evyqueen87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    FORT LAUDERDALE , FLORIDA
    Posts
    17,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowy View Post
    17.11.2008

    CD 1:
    01. Alongshore - Ocean & Breeze (Original Mix)
    02. Alongshore - Sunset & Pina Colada (Original Mix)
    03. Alex Hentze - Sokaribe (Ld pres. Tello & Lioy Ceballos Remix)
    04. Naico pres. Evangelos - A Sunset Apart (Original Mix)
    05. Chimera State - Asia (Original Mix)
    06. Fast Distance pres. Suncoast - Puerta Del Sol (Original Mix)
    07. Sunlounger feat. Zara - Lost (Original Mix)
    08. Ralph Fritsch - Phoenix (Original Mix)
    09. Brian Laruso feat. Leanna Mosley - Live Love & Believe (Original Mix)
    10. Moonforce - Pacific Moon (Original Mix)
    11. San Antonio Harbour - Romantic Avenue (Original Mix)
    12. Aerian - Evenfall (Original Mix)
    13. Lavkastor - Ssab (Euforia Festival Mix)
    14. Renov8 & Euphorik - Passive Pressure (Original Mix)
    15. Deep Nights - Memories Of Love (Balearic Mix)


    CD 2:
    01. Ingsha - Niavara (Original Mix/Intro Edit)
    02. Der Mystik & Alex Reliic pres. Perplexity - Bahia (Original Mix)
    03. Sean Summers - Mirage (Original Mix)
    04. High Noon At Salinas - Whales (Original Rework)
    05. Mesmerized - Pearl Maker (Original Mix)
    06. Amex - World Doesn't Care (Original Mix)
    07. Roger Shah & Tenishia feat. Lorilee - You'Re So Cool (Original Mix)
    08. Nisha - Spirit Of Ha' (Original Mix)
    09. Black Pearl - Java (Original Mix)
    10. Ronny K. - Seashore (Guitar Mix)
    11. Sunlounger - Heart Of The Sun (Roger Shah's Magic Island Dub)
    12. Coastline feat. Madelin- Alone With You (Bissen Mix)
    13. DJ Shah feat. Adrina Thorpe - Back To You (Original Club Mix)
    14. Roger Shah pres. Savannah - Body Lotion (Inspirations Mix)
    15. Samara - Verano (Fast Distance Uplifting Mix)



    any down load...please tracklist looks great...
    http://forum.ah.fm/groups/53-w-w.html

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict DistantLand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    23,328
    Wow now that's a album worth checking out! Lots of exclusive stuff!
    Stealing Aga <3

  4. #4
    AH.FM Addict evyqueen87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    FORT LAUDERDALE , FLORIDA
    Posts
    17,696
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantLand View Post
    Wow now that's a album worth checking out! Lots of exclusive stuff!
    so where is the download....me like it too.....
    http://forum.ah.fm/groups/53-w-w.html

  5. #5
    AH.FM Addict Fast Distance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,298
    Album of the year for me, lovely one,most of the tunes are exclusive

  6. #6
    Just got here
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1
    thanks and nice work

  7. #7

    Talking


    Well as i see armada couldn't hold the Tracklist any longer, that's nice...

    I must say this CD is soooo beautiful, i already had the chance to listen to it and it left me very impressed...

    I take this opportunity to say thanks to Roger for his support and friendship, being on both Cd's of this compilation is something HUGE for ME!!

    I hope that everybody support this mix album as it is going to keep delivering great quality of music year after year... THANKS ROGER!!

    My Tracks are:

    15.- Deep Nights - Memories Of Love (Balearic Mix)

    And in my new project with Roger:

    08. Nisha - Spirit Of Ha' (Original Mix)

    Don't forget to buy it on November 17th when it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    All the best, Jorge Nava / Deep Nights / Nisha (With Roger Shah)

    P.S. Please Visit My Page At, There You Can Find More Info About My Music :D thanks : Deep Nights Official Myspace
    Last edited by Jorge_Nava; Oct 20th, 2008 at 04:38.

  8. #8
    Just got here
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1
    Shah is the BEST!!!!

  9. #9
    Just got here
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3
    It΄s amazing

  10. #10
    AH FAN Renov8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    387
    Definitely must have!
    abstractionrecords.co.uk

  11. #11
    AH.FM Addict ZrAiGhT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,265
    Good tracklist :D
    gizmo76 <3 :love:

  12. #12
    AH.FM Addict DistantLand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    23,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge_Nava View Post

    Well as i see armada couldn't hold the Tracklist any longer, that's nice...

    I must say this CD is soooo beautiful, i already had the chance to listen to it and it left me very impressed...

    I take this opportunity to say thanks to Roger for his support and friendship, being on both Cd's of this compilation is something HUGE for ME!!

    I hope that everybody support this mix album as it is going to keep delivering great quality of music year after year... THANKS ROGER!!

    My Tracks are:

    15.- Deep Nights - Memories Of Love (Balearic Mix)

    And in my new project with Roger:

    08. Nisha - Spirit Of Ha' (Original Mix)

    Don't forget to buy it on November 17th when it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    All the best, Jorge Nava / Deep Nights / Nisha (With Roger Shah)

    P.S. Please Visit My Page At, There You Can Find More Info About My Music :D thanks : Deep Nights Official Myspace
    Deep Nights - Memories Of Love (Balearic Mix) SO AMAZING!
    Stealing Aga <3

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantLand View Post
    Deep Nights - Memories Of Love (Balearic Mix) SO AMAZING!
    I'm glad you liked it mate!!!!

    Expect a EP released soon with this track & Back Home... Back Home was featured on MFBP 021!!!

    Thanks

  14. #14
    AH.FM Addict Smithers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,827
    Amazing compilation!
    “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”

  15. #15
    AH.FM Addict Smithers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,827
    The more is listen to this album, the more addictive it gets.

    My favorite tunes:

    CD1:
    03. Alex Hentze - Sokaribe (Ld pres. Tello & Lioy Ceballos Remix)
    05. Chimera State - Asia (Original Mix)
    06. Fast Distance pres. Suncoast - Puerta Del Sol (Original Mix)
    08. Ralph Fritsch - Phoenix (Original Mix)
    12. Aerian - Evenfall (Original Mix)
    13. Lavkastor - Ssab (Euforia Festival Mix)
    15. Deep Nights - Memories Of Love (Balearic Mix)

    CD2:

    01. Ingsha - Niavara (Original Mix/Intro Edit)
    02. Der Mystik & Alex Reliic pres. Perplexity - Bahia (Original Mix)
    03. Sean Summers - Mirage (Original Mix)
    04. High Noon At Salinas - Whales (Original Rework)
    05. Mesmerized - Pearl Maker (Original Mix)
    09. Black Pearl - Java (Original Mix)
    10. Ronny K. - Seashore (Guitar Mix)
    11. Sunlounger - Heart Of The Sun (Roger Shah's Magic Island Dub)
    12. Coastline feat. Madelin - Alone With You (Bissen Mix)
    13. DJ Shah feat. Adrina Thorpe - Back To You (Original Club Mix)
    14. Roger Shah pres. Savannah - Body Lotion (Inspirations Mix)
    15. Samara - Verano (Fast Distance Uplifting Mix)

    Yeah, I like CD2 even better Anyhow, this album only contains top notch tunes. Because they aren't mention in my list, doesn't mean they aren't great. This is the best compilation of 2008.






    ...and will be in my car for a very, very long time

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Distance View Post
    Album of the year for me, lovely one,most of the tunes are exclusive
    Your tunes are beautiful as well
    Last edited by Smithers; Nov 21st, 2008 at 18:27.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Out now! Magic Island: Music For Balearic People Vol. 3
    By Bitzi in forum New Track Reviews & Promotion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jun 12th, 2010, 12:42
  2. MAGIC JOURNEY mixed JohnFeel
    By JOHN FEEL in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 11th, 2010, 16:13
  3. Roger Shah Roger Shah You're So Cool Nurettin Colak What Happened
    By Xmania in forum Mashups, Remixes & Bootlegs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 17th, 2009, 02:56
  4. Artist Album! - DJ Sentinel - Babylon (Mixed) Free Album!
    By djsentinel in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sep 29th, 2006, 18:25

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •